LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Macs Mids to LT's

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 05:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow this thread is getting more attention then i thought it would lol. i have awhile till i do long tubes. i wanted to see what everyone thought before hand. i just installe dmy patriot gold extremes and that hit the bank alittle hard. i also am in dire need for tires and brakes. so those take priority.

on the exhaust side however. i was wondering if anyone has any graphs/input on going from a 3" to duel 2.5/3" i cant see a single 3" really restricting a small cammed lt1 that much. or am i severely wrong ?
Old 12-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SoxXpupPeT
wow this thread is getting more attention then i thought it would lol. i have awhile till i do long tubes. i wanted to see what everyone thought before hand. i just installe dmy patriot gold extremes and that hit the bank alittle hard. i also am in dire need for tires and brakes. so those take priority.

on the exhaust side however. i was wondering if anyone has any graphs/input on going from a 3" to duel 2.5/3" i cant see a single 3" really restricting a small cammed lt1 that much. or am i severely wrong ?
depends on the muffler choice for a single 3" system. a crossflow will hurt it wihout a doubt but a straight through like the 2otl will do good.

Quick Reply: Macs Mids to LT's