LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

I hope I'm not an ebay idiot....

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 03:40 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The ones from eworldsales are the pacesetter knockoffs, all the others are LLP/Kooks knockoffs, I wish he still had them
Old 03-31-2012, 07:58 PM
Launching!

Back from the dead. I wanted to update this and let yall know how the headers are doing. They seem like they're holding up dam good for the price. There is a little discoloration, but I didnt use any treatment on them while in storage but I'm definitely going to try and clean them up before I post up a pic, I will include a before and after. I can say 100% that they are still sounding good I'm pretty happy overall, but I have seen some pretty good deals on name brand long tubes that are ceramic coated (not sure if they included the Y pipe or not), but for the price it cant be beat.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have to agree. I bought these from eworldsales a couple of years ago and they have held up well, no leaks, some purple discoloration and some mild rust underneath. Mine went on a 1993 LT1. I strongly recommend exhaust taping everything from the heads down because the heat can prematurely age the spark wires. I had to insert a brass elbow and extension where my oil pressure indicator is. I also had to do a mod on my A/C compressor hoses so they weren't touching the headers.

Car sounds fantastic with CC503 cam and Magnaflow exhaust. Loving it.
Old 04-01-2012, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My speed daddys are holding up great as well.

I think a lot of eBay parts used to be crap, now they are usually just as good as a parts store part or low end aftermarket.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

People that talk crap about Flowmaster have NO understanding whatsoever! It was passed down by a few people many years ago so it stuck! Here is the deal........ The flowmaster "crossflow" design muffler is the power killer as it was designed for sound.... the other flowmaster styles are for performance.

I run the flowmaster 10-series it is the race model and I will put this setup against any other. Is it loud well yeah but not louder than a cutout on a stock setup. Magnaflow is my quieter replacement when I choose to tone it down.

Quick Reply: I hope I'm not an ebay idiot....