LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

1 mod all LT1 owners should do

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 09:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Marc3.4V6
When I go through the drive thru, I don't get a drink because I don't like driving with my hand over the drink the whole time, and only one hand on the wheel. It will spill, there is no question, the holder isn't deep enough.
Thats why you switch to the newer console like i did
Old 08-30-2010, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Marc3.4V6
When I go through the drive thru, I don't get a drink because I don't like driving with my hand over the drink the whole time, and only one hand on the wheel. It will spill, there is no question, the holder isn't deep enough.
are you order XXXX large cub ? I drive thru sonic every day ( I mean EVERY SINGLE DAY 2-4 half off drink lol , like 97 cent a large drink ). I have no problem fix that on my cub holder, and the other one that you pull out from passenger side ether. and beside I have no problem shifting the gear either hehe.

Update : Just get off my lazy *** and take a few pix, ignore the pix quality it dark as hell here. I use some light hope it help.

This is Sonic Large drink coconut with coke , yea I like it that way. cant beat 97 cent every day 2pm-4pm

I think sonic cub is made for camaro owner lol. cause it fix perfect in our car, try it, next time yall going to sonic, try ocean blue man that will be my drink for tomorrow.

in other hand, ford is fking dumb, look at my mustang cub holder, it way too closer to the shifter and it not deep enought, I have many drank spill out many time, i hate it, the interior of camaro is way more roomy then the mustang.

Last edited by killagt; 08-30-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:33 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my cup holder only holds change when I get a drink it needs to have a cap and for a cup holder I stick it right on my right side of me on the seat bolster and put my seat belt on it never goes anywhere!
Old 08-31-2010, 07:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheTransporter69
oh yeah, my camera is going to hell.... haha

That button is for transmission perform. I think its suppose to make a shift a little faster? I don't really know if it works or does much good. I think only 93 and 94 automatics got that. I know the later ones don't have that feature.
You can install them on the cars that didnt come with them. Im not sure how many years you could do this, but 93-94 for sure. You just run the wire to the pcm.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by RamAir95TA
Funny story - my console lid broke when it opened on launch. Flipped open and ended up in the back seat.
Mine did the same on a good 2nd gear rip.

That same shift also took out the torque arm and driveshaft
Old 08-31-2010, 09:18 AM
duh
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a reason most foreign sports cars don't come with cup holders....they're not meant to be used...lol if your're using it you're not driving hard enough...
Old 08-31-2010, 09:34 AM
9 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by RamAir95TA
Funny story - my console lid broke when it opened on launch. Flipped open and ended up in the back seat.
lol yea i did one of those with my rear view mirror.............the glue let go on launch one day the mirror biffed me in the head on the way by and it flew in the trunk area and smashed in a million little pieces lol.....

Quick Reply: 1 mod all LT1 owners should do