LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

i think i got ripped off...

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 02:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

decent amount for a student with NO JOB!!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by *02WS6TURK*
It's all in the past. $150 is pocket change and not worth the hassle. It will find it's way back to him in the end.
Sounds like a dick. What's his name on LS1Tech?
Old 11-10-2010, 02:19 PM
TECH Resident

You can file the claim with paypal for sure, It's under resolution center. He has I think 30-45 days to respond back and if not then they automatically refund the money that was sent. I'm not sure if they just yank it back out of the account they put it in or not but this happened to me with a $250 ported Intake. I ended up getting my money back through paypal. That's the whole point of paypal from my understanding "SECURITY". Gives you a leg to stand on when it's all in black in white! Good luck and hopefully it will come back and bite him in the ***! I hate this bullshit. Untrustworthy **** tards!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF the ****** sent you a pic and never paid? Whats his name on here? Some people are ****** scumbags!!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hopefully it gets worked out. Be SURE he did indeed screw you over before you start calling him out in that section. I had some douche on here saying I screwed him over on a EWP and never sent it to him. It got to the point where I figured the $150 was worth sending back to him to have my name cleared despite me having sent the part. After I refunded his money through Paypal, I got a letter sent to my house from him with a picture of the EWP on his kitchen table. He's lucky I'm a nice guy and live far from him or he'd be getting a foot shoved up his a**.
Wow..What a piece of ****. Name??
Old 11-10-2010, 03:31 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Phstratton
Sounds like a dick. What's his name on LS1Tech?
Originally Posted by AChotrod
WTF the ****** sent you a pic and never paid? Whats his name on here? Some people are ****** scumbags!!!!
Originally Posted by KevinR
Wow..What a piece of ****. Name??
It's been roughly a little over a year since the transaction and I don't remember his user name. I do remember he had like a handful of post on here and zero Itrader feedback. But yeah, I pretty much got OWNED w/ the whole letter in the mail thing. Classic lol If only he lived here in Oregon....he would become good friends with my HK .45
Old 11-10-2010, 04:03 PM
TECH Addict

It's been roughly a little over a year since the transaction and I don't remember his user name. I do remember he had like a handful of post on here and zero Itrader feedback. But yeah, I pretty much got OWNED w/ the whole letter in the mail thing. Classic lol If only he lived here in Oregon....he would become good friends with my HK .45
Carma is a mother f**cker. I'd rather live a free man than end up in the slammer when life will take it's course eventually.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:54 PM
12 Second Club

There is Karma you wait for and Karma you create. As far as the guy and the EWP, you sold an EWP for $150? He ripped you off three times 1) got you to sell it for $150 2) got your EWP 3) got his $150 back. You had his address name and everything else and never thought to plaster it on tech. I'm sure somebody on here lived remotely close to him at least so you could have a picture to post next to the EWP pic of his face with $150 worth of **** kicked out of it!! Quit being a door mat!!

Tricked94,

In the back of your mind give the guy the benefit of the doubt (he is from Iowa and all ) but you have every right, since you are involved in doing business with him, to use all means necessary of contacting him

Try this number 515-401-2610 (may be old #) and study this picture. Maybe this will get his attention

Old 11-10-2010, 05:22 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Anniversary "Z"
There is Karma you wait for and Karma you create. As far as the guy and the EWP, you sold an EWP for $150? He ripped you off three times 1) got you to sell it for $150 2) got your EWP 3) got his $150 back. You had his address name and everything else and never thought to plaster it on tech. I'm sure somebody on here lived remotely close to him at least so you could have a picture to post next to the EWP pic of his face with $150 worth of **** kicked out of it!! Quit being a door mat!!

Tricked94,

In the back of your mind give the guy the benefit of the doubt (he is from Iowa and all ) but you have every right, since you are involved in doing business with him, to use all means necessary of contacting him

Try this number 515-401-2610 (may be old #) and study this picture. Maybe this will get his attention

First, being you know nothing about the pump (brand, mileage, used or new) I don't think you are in the position to say I have been ripped off. Fact is, I got a good penny for the pump. And opted to sell it at that price.

Secondly, I'm nobody's door mat. I have put several beat downs on dip ***** like him plenty of times....successfully.

Lastly, it was on Tech (you might know that if you read through different areas in here) and was several pages long.

So by the looks of your SIG picture...HOORAH!
Old 11-10-2010, 05:37 PM
12 Second Club

First, being you know nothing about the pump (brand, mileage, used or new) I don't think you are in the position to say I have been ripped off. Fact is, I got a good penny for the pump. And opted to sell it at that price.

Secondly, I'm nobody's door mat. I have put several beat downs on dip ***** like him plenty of times....successfully.

Lastly, it was on Tech (you might know that if you read through different areas in here) and was several pages long.

So by the looks of your SIG picture...HOORAH!

You are right regarding the EWP, I know what mine cost and was seeing you selling one at roughly half price.

As for the second two paragraphs of your reply, good for you cause everything you posted in this particular thread kinda sounded like you just took in the **** and did nothing as far as payback. I think the arrogance of the pic he sent you is what got me really fired up, didn't relly mean to attack you directly like that.

And Lastly, that pic isn't me, it's not my sig. It's a pic of the David guy the OP is looking for.

Again, sorry for jumping to conclusions on you just really get tired of people who are supposed to look out for eachother and victims doing nothing to stop them.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tricked94camaro
i would sooo be taking a little "trip"
Do I know you? My parents live in Burlington and am down there often w/ my pile.

-John
Old 11-10-2010, 05:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts

Haha that ewp story reminds me of when I got screwed, 200$ and 2 hotcams later I gave up on the headers I was supposed to get. Registered on every fbody site trying to find him. He got on AIM and said his house burned down, I said to bad you weren't in it!
Old 11-10-2010, 05:48 PM
TECH Resident

Tricked94,

This is so embarrasing that particular guy is wearing a military uniform and gives the rest of us military guys a bad name!!!!! So much for Integrity....
Old 11-10-2010, 05:58 PM
12 Second Club

You are right regarding the EWP, I know what mine cost and was seeing you selling one at roughly half price.

As for the second two paragraphs of your reply, good for you cause everything you posted in this particular thread kinda sounded like you just took in the **** and did nothing as far as payback. I think the arrogance of the pic he sent you is what got me really fired up, didn't relly mean to attack you directly like that.

And Lastly, that pic isn't me, it's not my sig. It's a pic of the David guy the OP is looking for.

Again, sorry for jumping to conclusions on you just really get tired of people who are supposed to look out for eachother and victims doing nothing to stop them.
It's all good man. The guy actually went as far to give me negative feedback and claimed to have not gotten the pump despite the UPS tracking # was provided to him AND it said it had been delivered. Being I run my own company, have a house and family to take care of, it wasn't worth the hassle to fight over for that sum of money. Fortunately I have a good job and make decent money so I really didn't feel I was losing out on much. In the end, it made me more cautious as to who I do business with over the internet.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:03 PM
8 Second Club

It's all good man. The guy actually went as far to give me negative feedback and claimed to have not gotten the pump despite the UPS tracking # was provided to him AND it said it had been delivered. Being I run my own company, have a house and family to take care of, it wasn't worth the hassle to fight over for that sum of money. Fortunately I have a good job and make decent money so I really didn't feel I was losing out on much. In the end, it made me more cautious as to who I do business with over the internet.
Things like this make me very cautious, and after some issues with ebay and some forums. I rarely do online business with anyone.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Hes in the military bro. Dont worry he wont rip you off. It takes him a long time to ship **** out with his work schedule and him living on base. YOu will get it trust me..If you want tho just make a dispute with paypal. It will notify him via email and maybe he will see that and send them out asap
Old 11-10-2010, 06:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

You definitely need to file a dispute with paypal as they will be able to get you your item or your money back.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Here you go Todd. His name was razorguy If you go to your old account and go to your trader ratings it still shows that he left you negative feedback. That is really f***** up of him to take a picture and send it back to you! I would have def. called the police on him.

Cheers!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:41 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by robsquikz28
Hes in the military bro. Dont worry he wont rip you off. It takes him a long time to ship **** out with his work schedule and him living on base. YOu will get it trust me..If you want tho just make a dispute with paypal. It will notify him via email and maybe he will see that and send them out asap
He needs to clarify his situation when selling things. Likewise, I respect the hell out of those that serve, but I've had a lot of friends in the military that if I wasn't tight with them I wouldn't trust them further than I could throw them. Kind of like saying he's trustworthy cause he's from Iowa. Just sayin'
Old 11-10-2010, 09:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 94BlueZ28
This is so embarrasing that particular guy is wearing a military uniform and gives the rest of us military guys a bad name!!!!! So much for Integrity....
I agree.
Tell ya what else, I really hate the greasebag looking crackheads with military style haircuts. Really chaps my ***.

Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless service, honor, integrity,personal courage.

Quick Reply: i think i got ripped off...