LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

WS6 airbox/MAF question

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop
an SS airbox doesn't move the MAF at all.
Very true, I was just replying to someone above who's looking for one.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Retrofitting my '95 Formula- HELP!

Hey guys!
I don't mean to hijack anyone's thread, but this is exactly the group I need to talk to!
I am retrofitting a (Suncoast?) Ram Air hood that I bought off craigslist for $200 and an airbox that I accidentally found at Pick-n-Pull (cost $8.90 for that). Obviously, I don't know or assume that the parts I have are the best quality, but they DO seem to fit together, and they look like the ones pictured...
My problem is that I don't know anyone with a Ram Air vehicle that I can look at to discern what other parts I may need, and/or where the air-box actually mounts, and what the extra holes in it are for, etc.
Would anyone be willing to send me some pics of their setup, so that I can actually see what it's supposed to look like? Also, any information that anyone who has done this, could give me about the process (like hole locations to mount box) would be greatly appreciated!
I have the hood, the air-box (with two extra holes on engine-side, one that looks like a plastic hose-barb?), my new K&N filter, and a good '95 'Bird to mod!
My email is
capncrunch_62@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance for any help!

Quick Reply: WS6 airbox/MAF question