Old 03-10-2011, 07:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 03-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AChotrod
Just be happy this is not any of us or any of this happens at F-body events

...I'd like to pretend this picture was never seen by my eyes....

Old 03-10-2011, 08:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by phirepower
agreed. Kill the Lt1 Vs. Ls1 = LT1 victory. The LS1 is a superior motor. The LT1 is great and all but this argument is like someone saying that Black N White TV is better Color
Old 03-11-2011, 12:47 PM
TECH Addict

some people are stupid, some people are ********.
thats the way of the world aint it?
I used to read this section like a bible when I'm on shore, now I just browse and read certain threads like a newspaper.... of course my camaro has been on the back burner for awhile, but thats not why I've been finding myself lurking more and more. attitudes, egos, people acting childish and not contributing anything useful to newer members who actually have questions besides for **** like "try a search". well wtf do we want this section to die off or keep it a happening place?
Old 03-11-2011, 02:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
some people are stupid, some people are ********.
thats the way of the world aint it?
I used to read this section like a bible when I'm on shore, now I just browse and read certain threads like a newspaper.... of course my camaro has been on the back burner for awhile, but thats not why I've been finding myself lurking more and more. attitudes, egos, people acting childish and not contributing anything useful to newer members who actually have questions besides for **** like "try a search". well wtf do we want this section to die off or keep it a happening place?

WORD... it's kind of like when I joined the car club I used to be a member of. When I was 17, I drove out in my '94 V6 green coupe 70 miles to meet this 4th generation F-Body club that I had seen at a local Camaro show. The attitude I got was completely standofish. The completely treated me like, "why are you here?" and "Oh, nice V6." Sometimes I see the same thing on here, and it blows my mind for new members.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:52 PM
11 Second Club

i'm just tired of having to sift through the same damn questions repeated a million times all because people don't know how to use the ******* search botton. that goes for this entire board.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dkbmxer002
i'm just tired of having to sift through the same damn questions repeated a million times all because people don't know how to use the ******* search botton. that goes for this entire board.
Im sure every question asked in one way or another has been posted before. You get new members, search doesnt have the exact answer, etc, whatever. Ill admit, some of the newbie questions are annoying but we were all there once. Reach out a hand to the new members, you might be asking THEM questions down the road...
Old 03-11-2011, 09:37 PM
TECH Addict

I was reading threads in this forum for two years before I joined. I used the search feature and learned **** before I began posting. I try my best to come on here each day and post at least one legitimate reply to someones problem. I didnt ask questions because I didnt want to be flamed for being a dumbass. I know how it feels so I dont do it unless it NEEDS to be done and we ALL know, sometimes they deserve it.

Quick Reply: Complete Stupidity in Our Forum - STOP!