LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Wiring warning lights for electric waterpump

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 07:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quik95lt1
i checked everything out last night.......so with a pretty much plug and play kit with instructions/pics.......all soldered and shrink wrapped connections and an LED warning light....figure i can do em for $50 a pop.......lemme know what u guys think....

Mike
Mike

Sent you a PM with some questions.

Thanks
Derek
Old 12-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Teching In

Any of you smart guys thought about a or seen a timer delay circuit that would run the pump (and fans) for 5 to 10 minutes after the car is shut down? We auto-x and it would be nice to shut the car off with the SLP fan override switch left on and have the fans shut down automatically. Same thing for the water pump...
Old 12-14-2012, 10:39 PM
On The Tree

i to run a meizere ewp and have thot about the same set up and ill tell u why the temp rise alarm might be flawed. Depending on where the temp probe is located if the pump quit and flow stops coolant in the block or the heads might be hotter than where the actual probe is located at. the schmatic on the original relay looked good and i wld be on board as well. Also mike, looking to do something similar w my hobbs switch on the open nc contact to know when my second pump comes on. A small light near my fuel pressure guage.

Quick Reply: Wiring warning lights for electric waterpump