LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Single Plane fuel line set ups?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 08:58 AM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wicked94Z
parallel feed to the front of the rails, straight out the back with 90° fittings into the regulator mounted on firewall. Return line goes out the bottom.
This is how I'm going to run mine. I've seen the reg above the abs on a few cars.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:40 AM
11 Second Club

I have no ABS so Ill see how it all fits once I get the parts here. Should have it all tomorrow or Thursday.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:49 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ac, thx for the compliments man about my setup. Mine is pretty straightforward. One 10an feed (12 out the tank) to a 10an y block split into two 8's feeding the bac of the rail. The front we came up with a few solutions but the one that worked for us astheticly and functionally was the two 6's out the front crossing into the fpr that is on the rail. It's close to #1 but I hadn't heard of any issues. Mine has a 6an return back to the tank. The for
Locationade running the return easy as it followed the stock routing. I run a dry n2o
Sys with 83 lb inj and haven't had a prob at all. Steady fuel
Press always and easy adjustability and monitoring rt there on the rail. As far aa something breaking I guess it could happen but I've drug the bumper and came down hard but Nvr hurt the fpr.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:29 PM
11 Second Club

Thats what Im talking about.

I didnt see your set up with the power you make with the nasty wheel stands (like the one in your grudge race with that LS) being bad in any way. lol

I was goin to run my -6an speedinc relo line with a -10 adapter to the Y then run -8 to the rear of the rails. The front DS rail with the regulator on it like yours and loop it with -8s with a -6 return from the reg. After seeing your set up.

Now that I know your not running a stand alone and wet kit like me, I dont need nearly the same fuel needs as you running 83# injectors without issue. It seems your system DEF works just fine. These guys got me thinking crazy drawing up and thinking about this. Now I have enough fittings and line coming to do pretty much any set up any set up. All my parts should be here in a day or two so we'll see what I can come up with.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:34 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool. If you want me to draw you a picture of my setup I can do so.... I use a Nasty Performance tank with a A1000 Aeromotive eliminator pump. Pre and post filters... That stuff is all 12 AN. Out of the post filter it becomes 10AN and goes all the way to the front of the car to my y block. 10 IN and two 8 AN out.... feeds the back of the rails.... in the front it's twin 6's with the pass side looped over to one side of the fpr and the other direct mounted to the rail but it's got a few fittings on there to keep it a little bit distance away from the #1 fuel injector. Then it's a 6An out the bottom back to the tank..... pretty simple but seems effective....

good luck with yours. it sounds nasty...

Quick Reply: Single Plane fuel line set ups?