LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Cam Recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 06:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All,

Thank you for you input on this recommendation. I will not be going this route as I was thinking it was a bit much for what I am looking to get and you guys confirmed that.

PS - The reasons it took me so long to come back are.

1 - Work has been crazy busy. Just got a promotion and its the kind where I do my new job and my old job at the same time until I get a replacement for myself. My free time is currently no existent.

2 - 1961ba427 hit this one on the head. I didn't subscribe to the thread and did not know I had replies. For some reason I think if you are the thread starter it should automatically subscribe you and I always forget that it doesn't. I'm subcribed now.

3 - I am really not in a hurry with this build. I have a fine running bolt on car(which I currently won't drive because of the weather this time of year) and am dead set on taking my sweet time with every part selection I make. Also, the wife said no more parts until after xmas and its very hard to hide them from her because she is a stay at home mom.

I would like to call AI and LE for their recommendation but I don't want to waste their time if i'm not going to buy from them. I'm not saying I won't buy from either of them, just that I cannot buy from both of them. I guess I will just have to pick one or the other and go with them but which one should I choose. Would either of them hold it against me that I didn't buy my heads from them??

Thanks again.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

They both sell cams seprate from heads, $350 for le, 400 for ai

Quick Reply: Cam Recommendation