LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

LS1-LT1.com Sucks

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 09:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Phoenix57
vendetta got confused on what site yall were attacking. i know cause he posted a link to this thread on LS1LT1.com linkin to this thread
he's right. my bad guys.

i've been to ls1-lt1 a few times. they seemed alright. biggest prob i have with the forum is that it's not VB.. i've grown accustomed to the luxuries of vbulletin here.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:50 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice, no worries vendetta, i honestly was wondering why you were so god damn pissed off. lol the guys there are ******* **** ****!!!!!!!!! you should check out my post. its under lt1/lt4 My name was MODERATETHIS, Pansy Moderaters was the post name. My buddys was HELP, and LAME
Old 09-13-2005, 09:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default drag va sucks 2

some punk *** bitch, who normally drives a golf, was messing with a friend of mine, who drives a white TA, on his croch rocket. my friend was driving his TA down the road and the dick on the bike was flying up his *** and backing off and flying up his *** again. this went on for about a mile and the head on the bike pulled into a gas station. my buddy reved at him to let him know how big of an ******* he was; kinda like you would do if you were behind some idiot who sits at a green light. the bike gets back on the road and starts talkin' ****. he gets to a red light and start revin' his bike. my buddy turned off and didn't pay him any more attention. any way to get back on topic the ******** on the croch rocket posted on drag va that some ***** in a trans am reved his engine at him and then backed down. my buddy is not a member of drag va but some of our other friends are. well eveyone there got into a pissing match too and when i tried to sign up to put in my 2 cents they never would let me activate my account. nor did they respond to any of my emails asking for help getting logged on. they did the same thing to my budy when he went tried to log on to defend himself. some of these guys are just computer geeks that spend more time with their computers than with real people and the forums give them their little GOD complex fix. every time i here someone talking about some thread on drag va it is just some punk, *** bitch talking ****! LS1tech is the best forum i have ever been to. everyone here is cool and is very helpfull when a question is asked. you will always get good technical info here.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:52 PM
TECH Junkie

no **** about the VB thing, its absoutely necessary unless its a really small site
Old 09-13-2005, 09:54 PM
TECH Regular

Well im glad we are all friends again
But seriously, go check out those posts
Its funny
Old 09-13-2005, 09:56 PM
hashtagBMW

AW SKEET SKEET me and 94greencamaro ARE ******* PRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahahah, ****** gay *** forums
Old 09-14-2005, 01:29 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 94greencamaro
Thats a ****** joke
Seriously, all it is is a bunch of moderaters with no life pretending like they have a lot of people who read their ****
The issue got out of hand and I believe the moderator you are speaking of was a little harsh. Nevertheless, Following rules is a way of life. We can say what we feel here but not other places. **** happens and life goes on. I happen to be a moderator over there I feel all the people are fair. Sure there's gonna be issues but man, you guys are ******* idiots.

As far as me not having a life, I spent it building an 1100 hp LT1.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:30 AM
TECH Regular

Hey **** you buddy
Go moderate your forums that get like 5 posts a day and where it sensors just about every word you type in and where you have some daddy all pissed off because i used the word **** and some other guy all pissed off because he had never heard of something. Not like it doesnt change **** it to thingy anyway
Old 09-14-2005, 10:11 AM
10 Second Club

Man, such hostility. I don't think your feelin' the love. I'm just sharing my take on the situation and I get told to go **** myself. Wow. I may have to cry. Lighten up dude. I said my opinion was that the situation went down wrong but I guessed your missed that part. In any case, it doesn't matter.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:15 AM
TECH Regular

You called me a ******* idiot
What am i supposed to smile and say gee thanks friend, want to hang out or something
I dont feel the love you ****** **** gobbler
Old 09-14-2005, 10:32 AM
10 Second Club

Number one, your are a ******* idiot to speak the way you do on a public forum. I guess maybe at the ripe age of 17 you haven't learned much yet. I was trying to lighten the mood up here, evidently you missed that too.

Too bad your car isn't as bad as your mouth cause maybe it would make it out of the 14's. In any case your just another one of the many punks I've bitchslapped at the track or on the street, too bad your so far away banging' cows in Idaho. We coulda had some fun
Old 09-14-2005, 10:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

94GreenCamaro,

The moderator you're speaking of might have been a little harsh. I realize this, and I personally appologize for his actions.

But instead of dealing with this the right way, you decided to act like a jack ***. My staff assumed you hadn't had a chance to cool off yet. Not a big deal. They gave you a second chance.

You were then sent a polite PM explaining why cursing is sensored, and to please knock off the smack talk. You obviously ignored the PM after you read it, because you continued to act like a complete jack ***. You were then banned.

Then you called your buddy and told him to register and cause trouble. He did, and was also banned.

So please explain to me why you shouldn't have been banned?

Last edited by '68LT1camaro; 09-21-2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by N20Dave
Sure there's gonna be issues but man, you guys are ******* idiots.

As far as me not having a life, I spent it building an 1100 hp LT1.
Alright, talk about being a hypocrite. Your not supposed to curse on your site, but you go on other forums and call people ******* idiots? I have never posted on ls1-lt1, I have just been reading up on this whole situation. "You" said that the other moderator was being a little harsh. Which is why I don't understand why you would come on here and start more problems. Also, what are you talking about when you say you were trying to "lighten the situation." Please explain how you can do that by calling people names? Perhaps you should grow up and stop acting like a 14 year old. Your making fun of someone who is 17? Ok...Good for you! I forgot, your so much more mature. In fact, your so mature that you call people "******* idiots." (HYPOCRITE) I have one more thing to point out and ask you. Why would you bash someones car about being in the 14's? Or 13's, 12's, what ever the case may be. Just because you have spent "your life" building up an 1100hp LT1, doesn't give you the right to rub it in someones face. Not everyone wants a superior drag car. I personally am just fine with bolt ons. I like my gas mileage and my car is quick. I don't care if I run 10's. Just more money and a waste of time in my opinion. It's a hobby, get over it and stop being a "******* idiot." If your going to make problems, make them on your own site.

I can't believe you would actually make fun of where he lives. This really confuses me. Do you think it's a good idea to make fun of people in ways that annoy or hurt them? (which obviously will make them retaliate) Way to think it through.

Last edited by Camaro 0wner; 09-14-2005 at 12:50 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 11:25 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Camaro Owner,

We have no problem with swearing over at our site. What we do have a problem with is the fact that some people aren't able to view threads on computers at work if they contain swear words. To avoid this problem, swear words are automatically edited so that the "swear filters" don't recognize them as such.

Last edited by '68LT1camaro; 09-21-2017 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

'68LT1camaro,

I can understand that. Another option you could have, would be to put a WW (work warning) on the thread. This way, those people know that something is there that is not appropiate. Some people may take a little offense to monerators re-wording what they type. I perfectly understand what your saying, I'm just making a suggestion. If you don't like it, the people that have a problem with your rules, should just not post there. Do you agree?

This still does not make me feel any different about N20DAVE. Some of the remarks he stated were out of line. I would hope you could agree. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders.
Old 09-14-2005, 01:28 PM
TECH Regular

This is definitely one of the most entertaining threads I have ever seen, don't stop now!!
Old 09-14-2005, 01:34 PM
12 Second Club

I agree, ls1-lt1.com is dumb. ls1lt1.com however is a cool forum that im a member of. dont post much but read it often.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:02 PM
hashtagBMW

dave, ur a dumbshit, you come here and say we are idioits!!!! My name was MODERATETHIS on ls1-lt1.com! You think your such a badass, but in all honesty ur a ******* loser, you bitch ppl out and call em names. On your other forum you cant swear so you come here and talk ****???????????? THAT SITE SUCKS, ILL PUT MY MUDD BUTT ALL OVER LS1-LT1.com
Old 09-14-2005, 02:03 PM
hashtagBMW

DAVES A LOSER, he has no authority here so he starts a new site, so he can be the head honcho...........psh head bitch, ur nothing dave, dont act like ur **** talking means anything here!
Old 09-14-2005, 02:06 PM
hashtagBMW

WOW, dave cant make up anything funny to say so he goes after the car, wow ur ******* moron, get more creative! So my car has a lot of miles and you will beat it now come back in 10 mths and run ur mouth to either me or 94greencamaro, i will beat u on the track and then kick you square in ur ******* DICK! ******* old *** chomo, o bla bla 17 ripe age, what you like the younger ones?

Quick Reply: LS1-LT1.com Sucks