LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

How much horsepower does my car have at the CRANK with the current modifications?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 10:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i recently baught the edlebrock MIDs and i can say that I am disapointed in the performance gain and if my car wasent so low i would have gone with LTs.if the ones you posted are the pacesetter then I say no, lots of ppl that have owned them hated then and said the quality was very bad.but the edlebrocks did make a noticable diference in sound and performance and the craftmanship is top notch.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Why not just spring for the pacesetter long tubes, i have them and they are sweet!!
Old 02-22-2006, 10:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Shackleford
I have to worry about emissions. Would I still be legal with mids?
This is what I would do if I were you...I live in a state that has visual inspections and ****, but I get out of them every time I get my car done...Join a car group in your area that has F-bodies, because most likely most of them have illegal exhaust systems. Find out where they go to get their stuff done. Also, join some local F-body boards to see where you can get your **** tested and have it passed. There really are easy ways out of it, you just gotta find them.

Do this BEFORE getting any type of headers, and you will be surprised in how many people pass illegal emissions vehicles.

Quick Reply: How much horsepower does my car have at the CRANK with the current modifications?