LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

stock headed lt1 runnin 9's.... link inside

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 06:01 PM
9-Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Speed Density

Oh and I posted a question, my new street name is Frank.

Tony.

Mine is Wanda.
Old 01-27-2007, 06:27 PM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Very sexy Ed!

He will never know your a man with that kind of creativity!

Tony.
Old 01-27-2007, 06:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow...I live right here and never heard of any of those cars. I'm gonna ask my mustang friends if they have heard of a 8 sec. mustang running round the area. Only one I know of is D.J. and he doesn't live out there.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 95 Formula
wow...I live right here and never heard of any of those cars.
Yea, Tim, I think it's real funny that he's beat all of the Futral and Thunder "targets", but you, me, Craig Moates, and Geoff Skinner has never even heard of him.

Mike
Old 01-27-2007, 08:53 PM
10 Second Club

getting some info..this may be fuds cousin. I'm trying to find kip to get some info.

I really like the 1800 hp bottom end..lol.

Last edited by 95 Formula; 01-27-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like how his wife has the same fucked up grammar!
Old 01-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Staging Lane

I thought it was funny that it had a "hard wood" hood on it . Maybe he could run high 8's if he got rid of the heavy timber hood and went with fiberglass
Old 01-28-2007, 12:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

could anybody copy and paste all the questions and answers? i don't have an ebay id and i'd love to see his responses.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Q: Are you serious? What track would let you make a 9 second pass without a cage? Did you get booted after your pass?
Jan-26-07
A: Yes I do!!

Q: Awsome I have been looking for an LT1 for so long, i dont want to buy the turd ones. This car moves out. 9s on motor is amazing, so excited! Hopefully my wife lets me bid! Frank.
Jan-26-07
A: I am carls wife Lynda and you can tell her that you promise the thrill of a life time her heart will race the first time you strap her in and take off I love it! When I met my husband the first thing he said was I was gonna wash his Camaro and I told him he was gonna wash mine! Then we hoped that they would bump and have babies!!!

Q: Not the only one in the 9's! And multiple shift kits? Are you kidding? Do you know what a shift kit is? Other stock headed all motor cars in the nines = Rick Abare, Ed Wright (Fastchips Inc.), Ben Moore. Just do a google search on those names. If that doesnt turn up results, try LS1tech.com, Lt1tech.com, etc.
Jan-26-07
A: Yes I know what a shift kit is and yes it is a multiple shift kit it is obvious that you dont know what it is??? And I did google like I said before I have not tuned my car ran it with the gas except once to play my car weighs 3680 lbs I have even stripped it I can still listen to my system and run the air conditioner while I am racing If I want to. Any more questions??

Q: I can name 3 that are faster with stock heads and n/a. Ed Wright, Rick Abare, Ben Moore. Nice car though. Good luck with the sale.
Jan-26-07
A: Bring them on I will race anyone I know that my car will faster than that on motor I have not even tuned my car played with any horses nothing but put the motor in so if I did do all those things I would wish them goodluck.

Q: what size wheels and tires do you have and whats the back spacing where did you get the cowl hhod what manufacturer. thanks.
Jan-23-07
A: The cowl hood is manufactured by Hard wood the front tires are Hoosier Front Runners 24 by 3 1/2 x 15 the back rim is 8 1/2 x 15 Tire is 28 10 1/2 x 15 give me a hour or two to measure the spacing and I will email you back with that.

Q: nice car it is, with the exhaust put on how fast will it go then,and last but not least somebody even me maybe might spend 20,000 and u say no carburator.whats so special about it. no fuel injection?
Jan-23-07
A: It is a no fuel injection carburator, but I will send the fuel injection system with the car for you to choose how you want to run it. Infact everything preety much that has been taking off will be going with the car incase the new owner wants to change somthing! With the exhaust put back on and shifting the car with a small shot 125 of gas it will run 10.10 to 10.0 all day long with about 9 to 10 pounds of pressure in the tires and never skip a beat. This car is very consistant even before I done anything to it, it would run consistant. Oh! and another thing you should know every time I have ran I have not shifted the car so all my time slips like the 9.98 was just in drive. I have shifted on the street but never on the track. The carburator was built by my mechanic and even I don't even know his secrets, and that is the only thing he requested when I decided to sell the car. We have to cars running right now but I'm interested in starting another project. with one of he cars. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask as many as you want. When I bought this car I said it was special and it has been, even with nothing done with it it stuck to the ground and I beat alot of people that I should not have. But I have 7 tropies of winning at State Capital Dragway and it was pure consistant all night long, before I took it off the road and modified it. And even now people still can't beleive how consistant it runs time after time again and again.

Q: Nice car....But NOT the only one Check XXXXX.XXX
Jan-22-07
A: Yes I went and looked at it and it does not say what they are running on the Z's the W6 yea! But my car is Still faster than that and this is only on motor! I mean Mark Griffith WS6 my first pass staight motor was 136.07 MPH Time 9.98 with a slow reaction time of .441 so if they do have a stock LT1 with no nitrous that can beat 9.98 @136.07MPH please send me all the info I would love to race it!!!

Q: when you say stock heads, are these completly stock heads or have you done any porting and polishing work to them
Jan-21-07
A: These are ported and polished heads to the max but that is all I have done to them! And to my knowledge this car will not be beat with the combination that this engine is entwined with is like pure perfection! Put it this way I have a mustang that is running in the nine's straight motor and a Ford Farlane that is running in the low eight's with a small shot of gas! Every Thing he touches turnes to gold!!!!! my camaro will run faster with bigger heads preferably by Larry Moe or a large shot of nitrous, but we have not have had to touch that issue because we have not been beaten nad all the targets were built by Futrel or Thunder Racing and everyone around here are very curious on how that this LT1 is racing and winning every combo they can come with.

Q: Nice car. If you drop price, let me know. Thanks.
Jan-21-07
A: Sorry to be this way but if you contact Thunder Racing VIA internet you will find how much parts, dyno, and build you a 9 second LT1 and tell me what the price is? Yes it could be done possiably to a LS1 but this is stock heads LT1! There is no other that has beatin my car that I have seen in the Magazine's or on the street or at the quater mile track in Louisiana and Mississippi and a few more. To honestly build a LT1 with stock heads to run this it would take you well over $30,000.00. And that is not including my mechanic who built this engine, you would not want to know what ads up to be when he is there at every race every time trial ready to tune what ever it could possiably be even when there is nothing wrong??? Just to make sure that this LT1 know one could beat!!!!
Old 01-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Teching In

Question Get Your Facts Straight!!!

The picture you have is not even the picture that he is posting his is a white 1996 Camaro z28.
Originally Posted by Taubr Unit
no no, he said his are ported to ****!! Heres what he says:

Q: when you say stock heads, are these completly stock heads or have you done any porting and polishing work to them
Jan-21-07

A: These are ported and polished heads to the max but that is all I have done to them! And to my knowledge this car will not be beat with the combination that this engine is entwined with is like pure perfection! Put it this way I have a mustang that is running in the nine's straight motor and a Ford Farlane that is running in the low eight's with a small shot of gas! Every Thing he touches turnes to gold!!!!! my camaro will run faster with bigger heads preferably by Larry Moe or a large shot of nitrous, but we have not have had to touch that issue because we have not been beaten nad all the targets were built by Futrel or Thunder Racing and everyone around here are very curious on how that this LT1 is racing and winning every combo they can come with.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Teching In

[B]I went to his car and I see that it is a white camaro 1996 Z28 why is there a pic of a black camaro on here. Also I have seen this car run at No Problem, State Capital and Hub City and so far know has beaten him but I don't know what he runs because there is always at N/T on both vehicles.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:54 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by brnedgrl
[B]I went to his car and I see that it is a white camaro 1996 Z28 why is there a pic of a black camaro on here. Also I have seen this car run at No Problem, State Capital and Hub City and so far know has beaten him but I don't know what he runs because there is always at N/T on both vehicles.
So did you also go to the same school as the seller ? They teach funny english there. I think you should change YOUR ebay add because its false advertising. TOOL
Old 01-28-2007, 11:09 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Z8'S
So did you also go to the same school as the seller ? They teach funny english there. I think you should change YOUR ebay add because its false advertising. TOOL

LMFAO! I was thinking the SAME thing as I read it!
Old 01-28-2007, 11:16 AM
Teching In

[B]Ok ******* I can talk or write however I want I was just comenting that I hace seen this car, WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHY EVERYONE ON HERE IS DOWNING THIS CAR AND THE GUY WHO OWNES IT AND KNOW ONE HAS SEEN IT RUN OR HEARD OF IT SO BASICALLY YA'LL DON'T KNOW ****!! I AM TRYING TO CONTACT HIM TO RACE SO I SAY PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2007, 11:18 AM
10 Second Club

[B]Ok ******* I can talk or write however I want I was just comenting that I hace seen this car, WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHY EVERYONE ON HERE IS DOWNING THIS CAR AND THE GUY WHO OWNES IT AND KNOW ONE HAS SEEN IT RUN OR HEARD OF IT SO BASICALLY YA'LL DON'T KNOW ****!! I AM TRYING TO CONTACT HIM TO RACE SO I SAY PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!

LMFAO!! Now THAT is some funny $#!* I don't care who you are!
Old 01-28-2007, 11:25 AM
TECH Addict

[B]. . . WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHY EVERYONE ON HERE IS DOWNING THIS CAR AND THE GUY WHO OWNES IT AND KNOW ONE HAS SEEN IT RUN OR HEARD OF IT!
We are "downing" his car (actually, I think we're "downing" HIM) because:

- He doesn't know anything about cars (multiple shift kits, hard wood hood, etc. . .)
- He's very cocky in the ad.
- He thinks it's the fastest stock-head LT1 in the world but hasn't done his research to find out it's not.
- When people point out that he's not the fastest stock-head LT1, he says they're lying even though every knowledgable person know's it's true.
- Two of the fastest LT1 (maybe THE fastest LT1's) in Baton Rouge and the owner of Thunder Racing have never even heard of him.
- He can't seem to get straight whether or not his car ran 9.9 on motor or on Nitrous. Several comments in the ad indicate either way.

Mike
Old 01-28-2007, 11:28 AM
TECH Addict

By the way, in case no one else put it together, his name is Carl Michelli.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Teching In

You Say In Your Quote "it Ain't Braggin' If You Back It Up!" Or Is That Just A Line Of Bull I Ve Never Seen You Run And How About Your Time Slips I Show U Mine You Show Me Yours, I Have Been Around Racing All My Life And I Have Never Seen So Many Amatures I Mean Imaturity In My Life. Everyone Loves There Lt1 And Ls1 And Hell All I Have Is An 1992 Chevy Camaro 25th Addition So I Say If He Is Telling The Truth Then Lets See Him Play And Put His Money Where Is Mouth Is. No One On This Forum Not Even Me Can Say A Damn Thing Until We Have Proof?????
Old 01-28-2007, 11:34 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Hes prob a 19 year old. Car prob. runs a mid 12 but to a 19 year old it feels like a 9 sec. car, lol. I remember when i was 17 and drove my dads TA, i thought i was king **** on the street cause it was SOO FAST!! lol. Or maby he wrote the add when he was drunk, everything is faster when your drunk! hahahaha
Old 01-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Teching In

Ok This Is Carl Michelli And My Wife Has Beenanswering Things For Me And That Was The Problem I Have Been Working Out Of Town. So Anything Anyone Wants To No About My Car And The Facts Of It Not My Wifes Feel Free To Ask.

Quick Reply: stock headed lt1 runnin 9's.... link inside