LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Just wondering what mods you guys recommend to go 12's

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 06:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Forced 346
A real Procharger costs money. Im guessing by the car in your avatar that a card board supercahrger is all you could afford.

No I dont think I can even afford that one
Old 03-05-2007, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

A real Procharger costs money. Im guessing by the car in your avatar that a card board supercahrger is all you could afford.

hey you never answered my question on the other thread, where in the SD area is there a 1/4 mile track? when is the next time your going to the track, I would like to see you run
Old 03-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by firebird69racer

Is this slander? I wonder if Bottlefed or STS knows your talking **** about them? They just might
Its not good talking **** about things you dont know
No its not slander. Im calling bullshit on onephatz28 on his claims and this shop. I talked to alot of people and none of them ever heard about bottlefed. How many people on here got motors built by them? Im guessing none
Old 03-05-2007, 07:09 PM
11 Second Club

No its not slander. Im calling bullshit on onephatz28 on his claims and this shop. I talked to alot of people and none of them ever heard about bottlefed. How many people on here got motors built by them? Im guessing none

did you call NX and ask about them like I told you to. no that all you have to do
Old 03-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Banned

Guys, ****** relax... Sheeit.

Internet posers come here all the time. Don't let it get to you.

How many people on here got motors built by them? Im guessing none
You better watch your mouth.
There are plenty of guys here that have torn apart thier cars to replace this or that, put in a cam, slap on some new heads... etc

Your opinion is null and void.
I have changed an opti with my friend on his car and comments like yours are not welcome here.
Many guys here are running 9's, 10s, and 11 second times with motors they have had insight and hands on with.

Last edited by burnzilla; 03-05-2007 at 07:18 PM.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:14 PM
11 Second Club

Give up and go play with some Hondas. you made your self look like a jack ***.I tried to be cool with you, on the pms but now **** you and your buddys.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:15 PM
11 Second Club

Last edited by onephatZ28; 03-05-2007 at 07:21 PM.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:20 PM
11 Second Club

Old 03-05-2007, 07:29 PM
11 Second Club

what claims did I make? I said they are a good shop when your buddy came here for help.

I am calling you on your bullshit let see this 9sec car. till I see this car of yours. your full of ****.

Last edited by onephatZ28; 03-05-2007 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by burnzilla

You better watch your mouth.
Hey dude, I mean no disrespect and i am not lookning to get banned. If the moderator is reading this I apologize if I came off as rude. I will watch my step and respect the board.

I respet ofther people on here but they do not see the whole story. Onephatz28 is giving advice to my bro. I dont have a problem with that. I got a problem with the fact that he cant back up his claims. He says N02 all over the internet and claims to be a nitrous expert. He says N20 now because me and several members have told him. I have never heard of his shop and wanted to know that they know what there doing.

Onephatz28 called me out and then backed doen when I accepted. I had members on here that sent me PM warning me that I should wahth what I say. Onephatz28 told me in his PM's that HE was the one doing that and I should be quiet if I want him to call them off. He said he knows alot of people and they will back him up.

His buddy FIREBIRD69RACER said I was slandering bottlefed. Onephatz28 said he would call him off to if would be quiet. What is onephatz28 trying to hide? I talked to my buddy, his mom is a lawyer and she said asking questions about his company was NOT slander or libel. Onephatz28 said in his PM that he is 6.5 tall and 375 poounds and knows how to fight. I have not seen one member on here from bottlefed that has a motor from them so i think he is full of it.

Onephatz28 said i should call STS themselves to get a refernce from bottlefed. Am i that stupid that i should trust THERE opinion on a shop that sells THERE junk product? Maybe if I called the maker of the Tornado they would tell me there product is good to. Yes I say junk product because THAT is what OnephatZ28 TOLD ME IN A PM, THAT THEY SELL STS JUNK!

Onephatz28 said on another thread that his car runs 11' and I bet he could never prove it. He said he goes threw up to 20 pounds of nitrous every week and admitted that he gets it for free! Gee, I wonder if bottlefed is the shop that gives him free nitrous for promoting them. I want to see proof from the members here that they have bad *** motors from them and do really good work. Please excuse me if I dont take his word for it because he gets free nitrous and probly kickbacks. Its like a car salesman telling you the car your looking at is great and they can get you a good deal. They get a kickback so you font know if what they are saying is true. Why else would he talk them up in alot of his posts.

Where are all the bottlefed members because Onephatz28 cant come up with any, he justs gets free nitrous from them and tries to profit off other members (MY FREIND) that he refers to get free nitruous. If he wants to tell my freind about a good shop, I want to know that he doing so for thruthful reasons and not becasue bottlefed has bribed him.

To the moderators, I will be cool about this and respect the forum. I just want proof that onephatz28 is for real and his shop is to.

WHERE ARE THE MEMBERS????????????????????????? OR HAS BOTTLEFED JUST BRIBED ONEPHATZ28 TO TALK THEM UP??????????

Last edited by Forced 346; 03-06-2007 at 12:27 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:03 PM
Staging Lane

Well....any members who got motors from bottlefed?????

Give me free nitrous and ill talk them up to.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:27 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by onephatZ28
FORCED 346,

. There’s a lot of reasons I recommend nitrous to people, it’s not because we’re too poor out here and can’t afford a ProCharger like you, It’s because it works well for drag racing; maybe you’re too obtuse to understand that.

I recommended Bottlefed Racing because the owners are personal friends of mine.
As for me, I will gladly race you or anyone else on this forum, not for the purpose of proving who has the faster car, but for the love and camaraderie of racing. . I do not have all the answers, but neither does anyone.
Like I said the owners are personal friends of mine. I did not hide that. IF your friend worked At pizza hut I think you would try to get free pizza. and you would tell all your friends to eat there not because they have the most BAD *** pizza its because your friend works there and he can get them a deal. I dont get paid to tell people about his shop. I tell people about the shop because he is my friend and they do good work. Give up man. you sound like a girl.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:41 PM
11 Second Club

I got a problem with the fact that he cant back up his claims. He says N02 all over the internet and claims to be a nitrous expert.
were did I claim to be a expert.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Forced346 sounds like a little bitch
Old 03-06-2007, 01:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Pro52R
Forced346 sounds like a little bitch
That is what I was going to say.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Staging Lane

I was going to ask the same thing, "how to get in the 12's".
after 1hr of reading **** man, never mind All race all of you with my COW he runs 9's in the 7ft race

I will do my own post
Old 03-06-2007, 09:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, the last few pages of this went crazy...

But to answer the origial poster, yes you can run 12's with bolt-ons.. and even faster with more work... I ran the time in my sig with the mods in my sig. This season I am hoping to run even faster since I have added 3.73 gears and pulled a little more weight out of the car...
Old 03-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Staging Lane

thanks and good luck
Old 03-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by onephatZ28
what claims did I make?

I am calling you on your bullshit let see this 9sec car. till I see this car of yours. your full of ****.
Ill tell you waht you claimed. You claimed they are the biggest nitrous dealer on the west coast and that they sell kits to other companys because there price is cheap. I called bottlefed yesterday and a guy named Danny said a NX kit is $560. I called one of our nitrous sponsors and they quoted a lower price. Now who is owned. And the dude told me they dont build race motors, they buy crate motors from slp. now we know why no one came on hear backing them up. Just you, the dude getting kickbacks. We need to go with our sponsors who support this site and offer better prices then your no name non sponsor shop. I talked to a moderator and if you keep pushing that non sponsor shop over our sponsors on the site you will deal with the consequences.

OK, I will show my car to prove I am not full of ****! Because you called me out and then pussied out, you post a video of your car going faster tehn the 12's AND I WILL post my Z06 running a high 9. Then you can get the **** out because everything you say is bullshit. Im guessing we wont see any video kinda like we didnt see any bottlefed customers.

Last edited by Forced 346; 03-07-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:42 AM
11 Second Club

Received 164 Likes on 125 Posts

Damn, you all are hostile.. This is almost as bad as that one thread where the guy had that 9 second Camaro on Ebay..

Quick Reply: Just wondering what mods you guys recommend to go 12's