LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Feast your Eyes....My LE3 Stage 3 Heads and Intake

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 02:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ThaRiddler
Well be this the case why waste your time bullshiting with all this **** talk about ohh my truck is so much faster than this just let me boost up my truck blah blah blah if your tryin to prove something to me its not workin,if it was me and I wanted to force times in peoples faces I would have went ***** to the wall with as much power as I could to run the best time!!! Dont that seem alittle more logical to you??? Now I have no beef with you and I really understand if you dont care for me but honeslty I am the point of I really really really dont care!!! Keep the truck tight and stay cool but keep your bitch on a leash.
LoL. Dude, seriously. Think before you post next time. The only reason I posted my numbers up is because YOU brought them up. I didn't say anything about what I had ran. You said you ran faster times than me, and I posted them up to show you that it wasn't true. I'm not "forcing them in people's faces." I didn't turn the truck all the way up because I was trying out a new suspension and new tires. There was no point in turning it up. The fact of the matter is, it wasn't turned up, and it's still a half second faster than your best time in the 1/8th.

If you really really really don't care, then why did you direct a post at me? If you don't care, then don't talk to me. It's not that don't like you, but I'm sick of the BS. I compliment Jeremy, give him some advice, and in his first post he says he's going to ignore it. Fine, I don't care. Then for some reason he feels the need to come back again with another post talking ****. And you guys say we're the instigators.

By "bitch on a leash" I assume you mean Chad. Funny thing is, he never posted in this thread until Jeremy brought his name into it. Once again, we're the instigators.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZEX-Z
Here are a few pics of my heads and intake from Lloyd Elliot along with my stroker kit. My pistons are being plasma coated for Nitrous. The crankshaft, rods and pistons, flywheel and fluid dampener are all being balanced. I have my Holley 58mm on the way. Just need to get my Headers and my clutch and m trans back + a fresh tune and I'll be ready to go. 30 days and counting. Thanks Lloyd Elliot for all the good work. I'm gonna put this LT1 to work.
Good luck, should run great, sucks you went with HOlly for your TB, they are sure shiny and purdy but friggin worthless otherwise, biggest pieces of **** on the market after going through 3 of them and the last one being 1 week off the assembly line and supposedly being the latest design, yet the same thing on my car it'd hang up coming to lights at 1700 rpm till it decided to back down 30 seconds later after my gas tank was being emptied rather quickly . AZM's monoblade fixed the problem first time on the car and never a gliche. I'm surprised you didn't go 4-bolt main on your setup, you may have explained in the threads, all I read was your first post.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

Old 07-02-2007, 09:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah Chad as a matter of fact I do have a question. **** the cars, ....... who hands are faster?

What you want.... any questions.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I Am So Jealous! Those Are What I Want For My Car
Old 07-02-2007, 10:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Sinister04L
LoL. Dude, seriously. Think before you post next time. The only reason I posted my numbers up is because YOU brought them up. I didn't say anything about what I had ran. You said you ran faster times than me, and I posted them up to show you that it wasn't true. I'm not "forcing them in people's faces." I didn't turn the truck all the way up because I was trying out a new suspension and new tires. There was no point in turning it up. The fact of the matter is, it wasn't turned up, and it's still a half second faster than your best time in the 1/8th.

If you really really really don't care, then why did you direct a post at me? If you don't care, then don't talk to me. It's not that don't like you, but I'm sick of the BS. I compliment Jeremy, give him some advice, and in his first post he says he's going to ignore it. Fine, I don't care. Then for some reason he feels the need to come back again with another post talking ****. And you guys say we're the instigators.

By "bitch on a leash" I assume you mean Chad. Funny thing is, he never posted in this thread until Jeremy brought his name into it. Once again, we're the instigators.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZEX-Z
Yeah Chad as a matter of fact I do have a question. **** the cars, ....... who hands are faster?

What you want.... any questions.
When and where cupcake?
Old 07-02-2007, 11:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sinister04L
You keep saying that you run faster times than me, but you're wrong. I'll go ahead and tell you what my previous best is: 7.00@99 with a 1.51 60ft. That's on a mild setup. I have about 7 more pounds of boost and 10* more timing to add to the mix. I should be able to knock down 6.60's, low 6.70's with it turned up on race gas. But wait, that's on the old setup. After this new combo that'll be old news. Go ahead and knock a few more tenths off that as well. Now you have some actual numbers to inspire you.
Nice running L

Gotta love street racing bullshit, this is why I now VIDEO every race I run. I still think he needs splayed mains, but power to him if he can do it without them. That combo should make 700rwhp through a th400(I believe he's a 3 speed now) and should go LOW 9's IF SETUP CORRECTLY.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:52 AM
LT1
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It is better to go with 4 bolt main, i have to agree with Sinister04L, why wait till the 2 bolts go when you can just do it now and be done with it.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:01 AM
On The Tree

what do you know, another thread taken straight down the ******* by bullshit.

jeremy, good luck with your build, hope it all works out for you, should be a strong runner.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:12 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT1
It is better to go with 4 bolt main, i have to agree with Sinister04L, why wait till the 2 bolts go when you can just do it now and be done with it.
too late now, sounds like this thread is all about being butthurt over a street race or something, but you are correct, should have set it up right the first time, especially with all the other good parts being used.

It's not a matter of whether or not a two bolt main will pull your wheels as I read earlier, that has absolutely nothing to do with 2-bolt Vs. 4-bolt main engine setup. Hopefully they at least utilized some good ARP bolts and decent 2-bolt main caps, especially since it'll be sprayed.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -PEPE-
It's not a matter of whether or not a two bolt main will pull your wheels as I read earlier, that has absolutely nothing to do with 2-bolt Vs. 4-bolt main engine setup. Hopefully they at least utilized some good ARP bolts and decent 2-bolt main caps, especially since it'll be sprayed.

looked like stock caps to me.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:54 AM
On The Tree

Old 07-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chadtx01
When and where cupcake?
sounds like ***** getting deep
Old 07-03-2007, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic