LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

all lt1's on nitrous come inside

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 02:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tony Shepherd
I am sure one of us will put Mario back on the trailer. Maybe it will be me.
I saw your car in the latest issue of Camaro Performance (or whatever it's called) and it sure sounds like you're stepping up the game...
Old 12-16-2007, 03:02 AM
8 Second 6 Speed Director

Location: windsor, ont. canada - Home of the fastest LT1 6spd.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'd be happy to hold the cash, lol!!!!!

an auto car will have a minimum of 3-4 tenths advantage over a stick car all day long.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:34 AM
hashtagBMW

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mario,

First off im going to give you a lesson in using Vbulliten features like "Quote". After you learn that you can stop replying 47 times to each persons questions.

Second off, your an *******. Its going to be good times at the event with someone as cocky as you with a setup that is better then anybody's on this board.

Got any respect under the e-racer screen name? Sure sounds like your a stand up guy..

Tony.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mario89
yes it was my car last year, i sold the roller but kept the drivetrain.. dont worry about the money, i will have plenty with me when i get there,, im sure i can run couple of these guys for couple grand on friday night..

If you start racing Friday night it sounds like your car won't be running for the event. Either way bring the money I'm sure your going to lose it. Just keep a little for gas on the way home.
Old 12-16-2007, 09:57 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Z28_FTW
I saw your car in the latest issue of Camaro Performance (or whatever it's called) and it sure sounds like you're stepping up the game...
Camaro Performers Magazine? Is it on the shelves right now? I need to go buy a few.

Thanks!
Old 12-16-2007, 10:11 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tony Shepherd
Camaro Performers Magazine? Is it on the shelves right now? I need to go buy a few.

Thanks!
I get it every month....

Mec
Old 12-16-2007, 10:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mario89
keep trying to swing your little dick around give me a fair race with your turboed ls car and we can do something..
If your afraid of a little turbo car you shouldnt be on here braggin about being the fastest LT1 on nitrous.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by TAEnvy
If your afraid of a little turbo car you shouldnt be on here braggin about being the fastest LT1 on nitrous.
exactly! he says hes gonna shatter the 9.0 record yet is dead scared to lock up!!!

i got a 3500lb STREET CAR!
Old 12-16-2007, 12:03 PM
TECH Junkie

what a pissin match! unfortunatly some like to **** in the wind....
it is cool to drop a challenge.
it is NOT cool to be a RICHARD CRANIUM about it.....
even if you do have fast lt1 it wont matter cause lt1s are not carbed,why go backwards in technology.
lastly this board is for people that enjoy our cars and have a good time with the cars we enjoy and not to get sooo pissy after all its all good fun
Old 12-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Launching!

Maria...oops Mario you must have owned a mustang at some point to get on here an act like that. Why would you get on here and talk **** about running for a few hundred dollars? I be glad to run you with a my car. It has a small blower but you would have to plan on getting up some real money. Records dont win races, they just get broken.............along with your wallet.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:53 PM
TECH Regular

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-...251126194-TC-4

A little something for your entertainment.

Guys, I have personally known Mario for over 10 years and things have not changed much if at all. He is ignorant, arrogant and has no respect for other people. He is very competitive and does not like to lose. He owes me money for three different situations.

One, he locked in a race with me 4 years ago for $300.00. Nobody held the money, it was just based on "our word." Well, for some reason he couldn't do the race, and although in a locked in race I was supposed to get the money, I did not get paid. Second was for a race two years ago when I piloted my friends car and beat him in a street race. It was for $150.00 and I didn't get paid. The reason being is that he said he crossed the finish line first when the five people at the finish line said I won. Now, he may come on here saying that I shortened the finish line, he was racing to a truck that was parked on the side of the road passed the finish line, ect.... (He has alot of excuses and stipulations) but where I come from, two tires crack it's a race and whoever crosses the finish line wins. And the third was for an internet bet that I won for $300.00 but will not pay that either.

To understand Mario, you have to know a little about him.

His technical knowledge about cars is lacking for the most part resulting in his cars usually break. All he can really do is istall a nitrous kit and spray as much nitrous as he can and hope it holds together. That is probably why he thinks he can win this "fastest LT1 on nitrous" title. He will try to spray a 600 shot through it and hope it holds together. You guys will also notice the quality of workmanship in his vehicle when you see it, but try not to laugh too hard when you do. He usually builds cars with 3 tools, a vice grip, a hammer, and a saw-jaw.

He is a joke on Chitownracing.com as well. He uses personal verbal attacks on board members there calling them ******, *****, idiots, ect... Most of his posts do not make sence due to spelling errors, cap locks, excessive use of periods and commas, and incorrect use of the english language. He likes to talk **** about how fast his car is going to be, but in reality, he has never even drove this car he is talking all this **** with. Most people on that site do not like him or what he says, and by the looks of it, neither do people on this site.

Sorry about the long post, but I just wanted to give you a heads up on this guy.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Teching In

I want to race Mario89 for all the money he has and then punch him in his face.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:56 PM
TECH Regular

Oh, and I almost forgot, he thinks he can beat everyone up so he will most likely make personal threats to you if you **** him off enough.
Old 12-16-2007, 01:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 12-16-2007, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by ybaslo1

Guys, I have personally known Mario for over 10 years and things have not changed much if at all. He is ignorant, arrogant and has no respect for other people. He is very competitive and does not like to lose. He owes me money for three different situations.

One, he locked in a race with me 4 years ago for $300.00. Nobody held the money, it was just based on "our word." Well, for some reason he couldn't do the race, and although in a locked in race I was supposed to get the money, I did not get paid. Second was for a race two years ago when I piloted my friends car and beat him in a street race. It was for $150.00 and I didn't get paid. The reason being is that he said he crossed the finish line first when the five people at the finish line said I won. Now, he may come on here saying that I shortened the finish line, he was racing to a truck that was parked on the side of the road passed the finish line, ect.... (He has alot of excuses and stipulations) but where I come from, two tires crack it's a race and whoever crosses the finish line wins. And the third was for an internet bet that I won for $300.00 but will not pay that either.

To understand Mario, you have to know a little about him.

His technical knowledge about cars is lacking for the most part resulting in his cars usually break. All he can really do is istall a nitrous kit and spray as much nitrous as he can and hope it holds together. That is probably why he thinks he can win this "fastest LT1 on nitrous" title. He will try to spray a 600 shot through it and hope it holds together. You guys will also notice the quality of workmanship in his vehicle when you see it, but try not to laugh too hard when you do. He usually builds cars with 3 tools, a vice grip, a hammer, and a saw-jaw.

He is a joke on Chitownracing.com as well. He uses personal verbal attacks on board members there calling them ******, *****, idiots, ect... Most of his posts do not make sence due to spelling errors, cap locks, excessive use of periods and commas, and incorrect use of the english language. He likes to talk **** about how fast his car is going to be, but in reality, he has never even drove this car he is talking all this **** with. Most people on that site do not like him or what he says, and by the looks of it, neither do people on this site.

Sorry about the long post, but I just wanted to give you a heads up on this guy.

lol owned
Old 12-16-2007, 02:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 96lt1m6
it is NOT cool to be a RICHARD CRANIUM about it.....

Old 12-16-2007, 02:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA too bad I live to far away to see this tool embaress himself in real life come time the shootout.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:37 PM
TECH Junkie

LOCK UP MONEY ONLY COUNTS WHEN BOTH FUCKEN PARTIES GIVE SOMONE MONEY TO HOLD!

NO MONEY>>>>>>NO REAL LOCK UP

There you go, thats the right way to setup a race not words and bs **** like that
Old 12-16-2007, 03:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Oh, and I almost forgot, he thinks he can beat everyone up so he will most likely make personal threats to you if you **** him off enough.
Why the hell is a LS1 in a 14.00 racing class?
Old 12-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

HAHAHA i LOVE monkey mail... that **** is halarious...

Quick Reply: all lt1's on nitrous come inside