LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

MARIO is not going to the shootout

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 10:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mario89
hahahaha i like you talk ,, my orange lt1 went half second faster on motor then your junk goes on spray, and you got room to talk?
I like you talk? Nice Mario. Never said by "junk" was fast. But I do know a PECKERHEAD, when I read his BS.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by taner
what makes our "red headed step child" LT1 f bodies unique?????

1. EFI
2. Torque arm suspension
3. 23* reverse cooled top end

yes efi solutions are as deep as your pockets, everything from tunercat (inexpensive), to megasquirt to Accel or FAST(a tad bit more costly). but all of this allows for a ton of driveability!
suspension....I already spoke to that one.
our LT1's weren't given very many option as far as bolt on cylinder heads are concerned.

going fast with all of the above working against you makes it that much more rewarding, just my .02. not that it matters though. and speaking down to people because you have run quicker than they have............grow up! no one cares!

wouldnt it make it more rewarding if you had a stock intake and stock computer in the car too? but do you? do you have stock heads? thats what i thought,, everyone changes it,, people go diff routes, some go fuel with a custom intake some go carbed.. so is going carbed wrong but going with a aftermarket intake with fuel injection right? let me guess, you got fuel injection so its right and if someone went carbed is wrong? dont be salty because my carbed lt1 with full your fuel injected lt1 up...
Old 12-25-2007, 11:00 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are so great at engine building why are you fighting over Camaros and LT1s on the internet?
Old 12-25-2007, 11:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Z-RATED94
I like you talk? Nice Mario. Never said by "junk" was fast. But I do know a PECKERHEAD, when I read his BS.
out of all people you should know that im not bsing.. that i will have a car way faster then my orange one was.. i said i was going to beat alpha and filly and look what happened.. now i said i was going to have the fastest lt1 on spray in the country and i will , you will see.. i might not have it at the beganing of the season, but ill bet i will be the end of the season unless the block splits..
Old 12-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fergymoto
If you are so great at engine building why are you fighting over Camaros and LT1s on the internet?
i wont say if i can build one or not,, you guys will see it soon enough..
Old 12-25-2007, 11:04 PM
8 Second 6 Speed Director

Location: windsor, ont. canada - Home of the fastest LT1 6spd.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmmmm, EVERYBODY going to the event has fuel injection....this generation of vehicle came fuel injected right OFF OF THE ASSEMBLY LINE
i went 9.40's with the stock PCM, and stock intake (hand ported by myself), and ported lt1 heads, what is your point?
in the right hands (imo) a carb will make more power, but i like to drive mine around and get more than 10 mpg. hence the T56 staying in the car.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Banned

hmmmmm, EVERYBODY going to the event has fuel injection....this generation of vehicle came fuel injected right OFF OF THE ASSEMBLY LINE
i went 9.40's with the stock PCM, and stock intake (hand ported by myself), what is your point?
in the right hands (imo) a carb will make more power, but i like to drive mine around and get more than 10 mpg. hence the T56 staying in the car.

u went 940s on stock suspension? no adjustable torque arm, stock struts and springs all the way around?
as far as driving around , we have a lt1 with a carb that drives everyday in the cold and gets 16-19mpg..this generation also came with stock intake, why not use that too,, stock injectors, stock suspension.. so you cant argue that a carb lt1 is not much of a lt1 as is one with fuel injection,, you just prefer fuel injection while i prefer carb setup, and ill bet you that someone at the shootout wil have a carbed intake... and ill also bet that alot of the guys will have a carbed intake converted to fuel injection,, did that come of the camaro production line too?
Old 12-25-2007, 11:15 PM
TECH Regular

Wait this is a new car Mario ?? Your telling me ... Your engine will be soo Badass that skip everything else .. the engine will make the sub 8 pass by itself ?? On a new car there is nothing but things to work out ... You arent helping your case apparently you dont have the same issues building a car the rest of us have im sorry ill just shut the hell up
Old 12-25-2007, 11:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

out of all people you should know that im not bsing.. that i will have a car way faster then my orange one was.. i said i was going to beat alpha and filly and look what happened.. now i said i was going to have the fastest lt1 on spray in the country and i will , you will see.. i might not have it at the beganing of the season, but ill bet i will be the end of the season unless the block splits..
I should know? What the hell are you taking about? I try real hard not to be associated with people like you!! Your kind is bad for the sport and usually have no other purpose but to entertain people with your lack of knowledge and outrageous bullshit.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Transamman25
Wait this is a new car Mario ?? Your telling me ... Your engine will be soo Badass that skip everything else .. the engine will make the sub 8 pass by itself ?? On a new car there is nothing but things to work out ... You arent helping your case apparently you dont have the same issues building a car the rest of us have im sorry ill just shut the hell up
im sure ill have little issues.. but nothing major i hope, ive been building them for 15 years and never had major issues..
Old 12-25-2007, 11:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Z-RATED94
I should know? What the hell are you taking about? I try real hard not to be associated with people like you!! Your kind is bad for the sport and usually have no other purpose but to entertain people with your lack of knowledge and outrageous bullshit.
sorry i thought u were the other guy with the black lt1.. i deal with real racers so sorry to bother you,, but whenever you grow ***** to race instead of talk **** let me know..
Old 12-25-2007, 11:27 PM
Banned

i went 9.40's with the stock PCM, and stock intake (hand ported by myself), and ported lt1 heads, what is your point?
did u see outlawz pictures of his car on here? if you didnt go and look at them,, now tell me his car is more of a lt1 then mine is.. he has the same intake as me accept he put fuel injection on it and i put a carb.. so that makes his car more lt1 then mine? i have stock valve covers and no vacuum pump,,, i forget that doesnt matter right? dude you are idiot..
Old 12-25-2007, 11:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

sorry i thought u were the other guy with the black lt1.. i deal with real racers so sorry to bother you,, but whenever you grow ***** to race instead of talk **** let me know..
Re-read the 3rd and 4th sentences. But please, do keep up with the entertainment!
Old 12-25-2007, 11:36 PM
8 Second Club

i was just wondering. why does it have to be stock style suspension? i know the torque arm stuff works damn good from experience but since have put a 4-link in my car just because it is something i have always wanted to do because i love the look of a big tire car even though it slows you down if you dont need it. i just dont think it should matter what kind of suspension you have as long as you have an LT1. it is the LTX shootout, not the LTX with stock suspension shoot-out. i dont think a 4-link car is any better than a torque arm car neither with the way they work when set-up right. i have gone in the 1.2 60's with a cheap jegs torque arm but havent been able to do it with the 4-link yet, too many damn adjustments, hahaha. so since the stock suspension works so well (and i'm not beng sarcastic), and is proven to get the job done as taner gave a few good examples, why not allow back-half cars too?
Old 12-25-2007, 11:50 PM
TECH Junkie

MARIO
my opinion is mine very true,however you opened the opportunity for all of us to voice ours with your rediculous posts of an over confident person that you portray!
i hope you do come to the shootout so everyone can see you and your one of a kind super dooper carbed dinosour version of a 4th gen super car!
Old 12-25-2007, 11:55 PM
TECH Resident

Wow Martard your on here spewing your bullshit too?
Old 12-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 96lt1m6
MARIO
my opinion is mine very true,however you opened the opportunity for all of us to voice ours with your rediculous posts of an over confident person that you portray!
i hope you do come to the shootout so everyone can see you and your one of a kind super dooper carbed dinosour version of a 4th gen super car!
thanks ,, honestly i would like to go there but like 9sec93 said im not stock suspension either,, and you cant run aftermarket suspension... so there is no point of my coming there and not be able to run..that be stupid.. but you guys will hear about my car i promise you that..
Old 12-25-2007, 11:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1_bad_TA
Wow Martard your on here spewing your bullshit too?
wow if it isnt the wanna be racer..
Old 12-26-2007, 12:02 AM
TECH Resident

Wanna be? I'm gonna hit atleast four races not including the LS1 shootout next year. Hardly a wannbe there summers eve.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:02 AM
8 Second Club

mario, you can run aftermarket suspension as long as it is still a torque arm style suspension. no 4-link, ladder bar type cars.

question for anyone who knows the rules, do they allow you to move the lca's inward or does everything have to be stock location too? not that i will have anything ready by that time, just wondering?

Quick Reply: MARIO is not going to the shootout