LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

MARIO is not going to the shootout

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 11:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just thinking about this, Mario has been saying that he builds his own motors, but wasn't it said in one of the last 10 page long BULLSHIT threads about him, that his motor was built by someone else??? I'll try to find the link.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

guys i havent been following this thread, and i have no idea who this mario guy is, but one thing i dont understand is why you guys are jumpin on him for running a carb setup. I have to agree even tho its carbed it doesnt make it any less of an lt1, and i mean comon a carb setup isnt gonna give you 100 more hp, i think that is pretty fair to run a carb even though he is not running.

I think you guys should just back off this guy, it just adding fuel to the fire, the guy is cockey and thinks his lt1 is the best, so what, men lie, women lie, the numbers dont, let him post up some numbers and then we can see whats going on. I dont even care to see pics of what hes got going on because it doesnt seem like he is here to help anybody anyway

on that note, good luck to everybody in the shootout, wish i could make it
Old 12-26-2007, 03:27 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by glocklimited9
guys i havent been following this thread, and i have no idea who this mario guy is, but one thing i dont understand is why you guys are jumpin on him for running a carb setup. I have to agree even tho its carbed it doesnt make it any less of an lt1, and i mean comon a carb setup isnt gonna give you 100 more hp, i think that is pretty fair to run a carb even though he is not running.

I think you guys should just back off this guy, it just adding fuel to the fire, the guy is cockey and thinks his lt1 is the best, so what, men lie, women lie, the numbers dont, let him post up some numbers and then we can see whats going on. I dont even care to see pics of what hes got going on because it doesnt seem like he is here to help anybody anyway

on that note, good luck to everybody in the shootout, wish i could make it
Please research mario before defending him.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:33 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by chavez885
Please research mario before defending him.
+2, defending him pissing in the wind, its useless.....
Old 12-26-2007, 05:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

no guys im not defending him at all, im defending the carb setup more haha, i think that as long as your running an intake that fi guys can run is fair.

Im also stating that fighting with this guy is pissing in the wind, nobody on here is gonna "gain" anything from him, hes not on here helping anybody or adding to our LT1 community so why even bother with the guy, i dont care if he runs the quarter in 5 sec if he comes on here and brags and **** talks everybody else who cares about him/ his setup.. there is always gonna be one know it all king of the hill on every website, its best to just not respond to them
Old 12-26-2007, 05:13 PM
Staging Lane

This thread is gayer than 8 guys ******* 9 guys.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:25 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Oso Vega
This thread is gayer than 8 guys ******* 9 guys.
LMFAO!! This thread has more drama then an LS1 vs. LT1 or Hotcam thread.... lol. F***ing ridiculous. Maybe everyone needs to step outside for a break.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Staging Lane

No ****.

Who cares if Mario or Luigi or Yoshi go, it's obvious this guy is a ******** that has no job and tries to hustle races for $$$. Which is not common for Chicago people

The simple truth Mario, is that nobody cares about your car, or how fast it is. You can have the record for swallowing the biggest ***** at the LTX shootout if that would make you happy
Old 12-26-2007, 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol oso vega

exactly the point i was trying to make
Old 12-26-2007, 07:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Oso Vega
No ****.

Who cares if Mario or Luigi or Yoshi go, it's obvious this guy is a ******** that has no job and tries to hustle races for $$$. Which is not common for Chicago people

The simple truth Mario, is that nobody cares about your car, or how fast it is. You can have the record for swallowing the biggest ***** at the LTX shootout if that would make you happy
hahah i got no job? you are a joke, i got a dealership and a shop,, yeah i got no job lol..
Old 12-26-2007, 07:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

found a pic of mario on his computer

Old 12-26-2007, 07:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mario89
hahah i got no job? you are a joke, i got a dealership and a shop,, yeah i got no job lol..
I stayed out of this crap as long as I could...I hope your car is fast as hell...I also hope, since you are obviously smart/mature enough to have a dealership and a shop, that you'd stop bragging about street racing for money...You've got a lot to lose when you street race...Don't make me do my job, please...

--Alan

Last edited by ABA383; 12-26-2007 at 07:28 PM.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mario89

Whats the name of your dealership or your shop?
Old 12-26-2007, 07:19 PM
Launching!

Here is another consideration on the issue of people who claim to have super-fast 9 second, or possibly 8 second cars. If you’re actually capable of running 9s, or faster at 150+ MPH the track tech inspection for a 9 second 150+ MPH car will be very stringent. And, will require a “current” NHRA/IHRA chassis/roll-cage certification to be allowed to run at the event. Additionally, the driver will be required to have a “current” NHRA/IHRA Competition License for 7.50 to 9.99.

I routinely see a lot of street racers show-up at the track, then never get to race because of the tech and licensing requirements. So, at the shoot-out we’ll see how many of these “fast talkers” actually show-up and then meet the track tech and licensing requirements.

WD
Old 12-26-2007, 08:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Ten Minutes of my life I will never get back. . .

Quick Reply: MARIO is not going to the shootout