LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

so had something wierd happen yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 04:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default so had something wierd happen yesterday

so i was out driving around for a while.. and i went into the left turn lane at a stop light and i heard a car laying on its horn.. i like wtf did i do? look over and my g/f is laughing her *** off, she says it was me.. imposible i didnt touch the horn... i continue to drive, down the street i hit a decent size bump, my horn honks... hmmm... i might a right hand turn and my horn starts honking again, wtf!? i hit my steering wheel, it honks at me.... then it got worse, i was on a bumpy road and my horn kept going off and people were giving me dirty looks... wtf.. it was kinda funny, but annoying at same time, i keep driving and it keeps going off when i hit bumps or slighty turn the wheel to right, so i i turn into gas station... horn honks while i turning in.. and i pull the danm fuse...but i need a horn living in the city and my cig lighter is linked to that fuse to... where should i start? in the steering wheel? or check the wires going to the horn? anyone have this happen before? oh btw, i do have an aftermarket steering wheel if that makes a difference, but it has never done this before... this isnt so much a how to fix thread as it was more to just share and get a laugh, cuz it was pretty ****** funny
Old 01-28-2008, 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

ha ha,
that reminds me of little miss sunshine.

Hope you fix your problem tho....
Old 01-28-2008, 06:46 PM
Launching!

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Funny...........but would get annoying real quickly
Old 01-28-2008, 08:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by joseph_flynn007
Funny...........but would get annoying real quickly
yes it did

Quick Reply: so had something wierd happen yesterday