LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Help Please!! Fuel Leaking everywhere

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 09:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help Please!! Fuel Leaking everywhere

Make a long story short...I got ripped off on the car I just bought..it has a million problems that weren't disclosed etc..NEVER HAVE A CAR SHIPPED
Anyways...I installed a new non-adjustable fuel pressure regulator on my 97 TA and it's leaking fuel out everywhere...it was doing this on the aeromotive one that was on it..so I changed it out...Are you supposed to be able to see the O-ring where the fuel line connects to the regulator???? On mine you can...I also see threads like something should be screwed on...but the line just pops in................The aeromotive fpr did not have a vacum nipple so I made one out of a line coming out of the intake I think that's the one that should have been there....I'm an lT1 Newb...Any and all help would be great..I can even post pics of what I'm doing if that helps...
Also is there supposed to be a clip holding the FPR and fuel lines together...mine didn't have one..but i've seen some while researching...also is there a large LT1 website outthere...Thanks
Also is the part on thr regulator with screen supposed to fit in the fuel rail???
Mine is not right now...It's hard to get everything to lineup right...

Last edited by 99Custom; 02-07-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:13 AM
TECH Regular

maybe this pic will help
Attached Thumbnails Help Please!! Fuel Leaking everywhere-lt1intake03-20copy.jpg  
Old 02-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Staging Lane

It would be easy to line up if you take the fuel rail off and you will see everything that is missing but, it seems like a easy fix. I would go over the whole car after that, they could have screwed something else up and you just don't know it yet. Good Luck!