LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

-24 Below Zero!! Did the Z28 Fire?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 08:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS RRR
okay... wrong game there, clownshoes. Another way a clown admits defeat is when they have to resort to visual aides in lamely thinking they will help.
Some say that a picture says a thousand words.

Out of a thousands words what two would you say best sums up that photo above?
Old 02-20-2008, 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 02-20-2008, 08:27 PM
Village Troll

Received 536 Likes on 388 Posts

Originally Posted by Checkmate007
Some say that a picture says a thousand words.

Out of a thousands words what two would you say best sums up that photo above?
That you are a clown failing miserably at your card tricks.

Originally Posted by hyperzone
!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

That you are a clown failing miserably at your card tricks.

Wrong again! That's 10 words. Guess you cant count either.

You know SS RRR, I am starting to think maybe you could be a red-neck. Not that being a red-neck is bad, just that maybe you should get out of the woods more often.

A long awaited photo of SS RRR busy at work-
Old 02-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Village Troll

Wrong again! That's 10 words. Guess you cant count either.
The other point of failure is when failing clowns have to try to control other's responses to their retarded posts.
So this is what it boils down to... you being far too arrogant and stupid to explain yourself out of your claims of joyriding people's property in the elements while conducting personal business by greasing up your clown fingers and justify it as a "test drive."
You making claims you cannot back up
You being too scared to relinquish your shop name for those to see just how legitimate you are.
You've hit a dead end on this thread so rather than deal with this issue head on you'd rather post up age old photos while thinking you're funny.
I guess if my car was a turd or my clownshoes daddy's car was a turd and I or my daddy worked for a clownhouse and was too dumb to keep joyriding off a public message board then I'd reply the same way, but alas. How lucky am I...
Old 02-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Banned

Girls, girls.....you're both pretty....
Old 02-20-2008, 10:06 PM
On The Tree

The other point of failure is when failing clowns have to try to control other's responses to their retarded posts.
So this is what it boils down to... you being far too arrogant and stupid to explain yourself out of your claims of joyriding people's property in the elements while conducting personal business by greasing up your clown fingers and justify it as a "test drive."
I never said I ate food in a customers car. There are limits you know. (Except for the time I went down fer yer lady)

You making claims you cannot back up
You being too scared to relinquish your shop name for those to see just how legitimate you are.
You've hit a dead end on this thread so rather than deal with this issue head on you'd rather post up age old photos while thinking you're funny.
As stated many times I am not interested in YOUR business. I have tried to use hurmor to put a funny twist on all of your lame pathetic cries for attention in an effort to keep things entertaining outside your mindless prattle. For someone who does not like photos you sure like to quote them.

I guess if my car was a turd or my clownshoes daddy's car was a turd and I or my daddy worked for a clownhouse and was too dumb to keep joyriding off a public message board then I'd reply the same way, but alas. How lucky am I...
My daddy? Are you homosexual? Wernt you just saying that only 5th graders talked crap about peoples moms and girlfriends? You are a hypocrite.

Hey everyone! Check out SS RRR's new racing shoes!

No wonder he keeps his nose so far up in the air! If I had to look at them things too long I would Seems these shoes are NOT "FLAME-RETARDANT" lol!
Old 02-20-2008, 10:21 PM
TECH Regular

this is better than television lol
Old 02-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Village Troll

I never said I ate food in a customers car. There are limits you know. (Except for the time I went down fer yer lady)
Much like your lame attempts to explain your way out of the differences between joyriding and a test drive, you aren't convincing. You are dumb enough to admit it on a public message forum therefore there must be other clownshoed things you do that you won't fess up.
As stated many times I am not interested in YOUR business. I have tried to use hurmor to put a funny twist on all of your lame pathetic cries for attention in an effort to keep things entertaining outside your mindless prattle. For someone who does not like photos you sure like to quote them.
Your humor fails. Your reading comprehension fails. You fail. What is so hard for your waterhead to understand? I have absolutely no interest in any sort of business transaction w/ such a retarded clownhouse. I stated for you to supply the name of your business for OTHERS to read your replies to see if you can be taken seriously. Obviously you are just smart enough to know you're a clownshoed moron and know you would loose business by what you've originally typed regardless of your less than marginal attempts at humor.
Once again this forum has absolutely nothing to do with your turd starting. Only clowns with clownhouses who are easily amused post up stupid **** like this. Regardless it gives me another reason to torture the clowns that keep coming back for more.
My daddy? Are you homosexual? Wernt you just saying that only 5th graders talked crap about peoples moms and girlfriends? You are a hypocrite.
From what I read it's as if you're barely in your teens and possibly have a clownshoed daddy that does the joy riding and whatever clown work is available. Is that true or are you really the clown that does the clownshoed joyriding? Do you at least take the shoes off when you get in so you don't scuff up the kick panel and get all tangled up underneath the dash?
Old 02-21-2008, 12:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SS RRR... I know we dont agree about locking header bolts, but lmao youve done a stellar job with this one! pure comedy right here
Old 02-21-2008, 01:17 PM
On The Tree

Much like your lame attempts to explain your way out of the differences between joyriding and a test drive, you aren't convincing. You are dumb enough to admit it on a public message forum therefore there must be other clownshoed things you do that you won't fess up.
Are you still running your cockholster? Alright... I didnt want to fess up about me and your mom, as she is rather old, but now you know.

Your humor fails. Your reading comprehension fails. You fail. What is so hard for your waterhead to understand? I have absolutely no interest in any sort of business transaction w/ such a retarded clownhouse. I stated for you to supply the name of your business for OTHERS to read your replies to see if you can be taken seriously. Obviously you are just smart enough to know you're a clownshoed moron and know you would loose business by what you've originally typed regardless of your less than marginal attempts at humor.
How have I faild? I cant take in anymore work until May! I am not the one who is looking for a mechanic, and I dont belive that I have ever asked who you were so that everyone could put a name with them ugly racing shoes you wear.

Once again this forum has absolutely nothing to do with your turd starting. Only clowns with clownhouses who are easily amused post up stupid **** like this. Regardless it gives me another reason to torture the clowns that keep coming back for more.
So stupid that some feel its better than TV? Do you think your bringing the pain or something? You think I am one bit concerned about what you say? I really wish your dumb *** would put two and two together, but then again you are not too smart. The only thing Stellar about you are them rim jobs you perform.

From what I read it's as if you're barely in your teens and possibly have a clownshoed daddy that does the joy riding and whatever clown work is available. Is that true or are you really the clown that does the clownshoed joyriding? Do you at least take the shoes off when you get in so you don't scuff up the kick panel and get all tangled up underneath the dash?
Barely in my teens? Why if that old dog hadn't beat me over the fence Id be your daddy right now! Since I don't wear ridiculous racing clownshoes I don't have to worry about scuffing up the kick panels. We all know that your idea of drag racing is dressing up like a woman while driving, so I guess you have scratched a few kick panels in your day wearing them high-heels.

Get a life dude, I am here to have a good time. You have been most fun, but now your starting to bore me. If you keep up with the lame comebacks you will soon enough have my company name as I will be sending you a bill for the amount of time I have had to waste schooling your dumb old a$$.

One thing is for sure, LS1 Tech may have a lot of TOOLS like yourself as members, but they seem to be one of the coolest boards in the WORLD with regards to a good ole' flame war.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:42 PM
Village Troll

i r srs xpertz on avoiding questionz pertaining to my daddy's clownhouze!
Just more of the same. I ask questions and you deflect with noise proclaiming victory yet you fail. You've been given the opportunity to clear yourself by letting others be the judge of who you are and you fail. You've been given the opportunity to be taken seriously and you fail. You create a thread about a turd pile starting in the cold and flaunt your choice of customer cars to drive in the elements while excusing it for a test drive and you fail.
It would appear from this snazzy thread that you are a clownshoed tard. You and/or daddy work in a clownhouse. You splatter on about claims you will not back up for unknown reasons (I would imagine that is your only clownshoed way of trying to be taken seriously).
So, once again my point stands. You and/or your daddy wear the clownshoes and labor in a clownhouse and you're feverishly trying to ice skate up hill. You fail.
My work is done.

Originally Posted by JoeliusZ28
SS RRR... I know we dont agree about locking header bolts, but lmao youve done a stellar job with this one! pure comedy right here
Thank you. It was nothing, nor really all that challenging.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's always fun seeing someone who can't back up his claims get
Old 02-21-2008, 08:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
It's always fun seeing someone who can't back up his claims get
Well the name is Checkmate

Old 02-22-2008, 01:10 AM
On The Tree

Now its time for me to through my hat into the ring ,but first I live in WI and its been about a high of single digits and a low of negative digits and thats without the windchill (we wont even talk about that) and my TA is my DD . With that said, checkmate007 what are you doing ? I mean ,do you have a hole file of jackass pics on your computer and pick a fight on a forum to use them? Maybe you can help me understand something why is it your here? If your such a good or great tech why is it you dont post anything helpful to tech question just **** like this? Maybe its because your a douchbag and know nothing about LT1's? In a thread you challenged my to a race and I said "lets do it" and then like a scared little dog you tucked your tail. Then in a PM you told me that you were going to have customers at the shootout with your engines but you cant say who they are. Well I guess you have to prove to everyone here that your an *** and I wont stand in your way. Maybe at the end of this thread you will look into the mirror and say "why am I such a jackass ,why must I go on the internet and act like a tool" and you will change your ways, but I doubt it. Here's the main thing that really pisses me off you post a stupid *** question about buying that dudes Vette that got wrecked for scrape price ,if some *** lick tech (like you claim to be) wrecked my car like that and some ******* (like yourself) said "I 'll buy it for scrape price" I would hunt them down and stump that person .And I have seen the two different ebay adds that you got your engine pics from so what the hell are you trying to prove ,that you can steal pics off the net? Basically you amaze me checkmate ,you have to be the biggest JACKASS I have every seen on a forum I mean seriously shut off the computer , get your finger out of your butt , get your moms underwear off your head and grow up , or take a bunch of sleeping pills either way you should go away.To the rest of the guys in this thread I am sorry that Iam making it last one more post but I hate this jackass alot he reminds me of that kid in highschool who you felt sorry for because he got picked on but then you found out that he had it coming. Hey checkmate you have been
Old 02-22-2008, 01:35 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mtperformance
Now its time for me to through my hat into the ring ,
You mean you want to "THROW" your hat into the ring?

Maybe you can help me understand something why is it your here? If your such a good or great tech why is it you dont post anything helpful to tech question just **** like this? Maybe its because your a douchbag and know nothing about LT1's? In a thread you challenged my to a race and I said "lets do it" and then like a scared little dog you tucked your tail. Then in a PM you told me that you were going to have customers at the shootout with your engines but you cant say who they are. Well I guess you have to prove to everyone here that your an *** and I wont stand in your way.
Thank you.

Maybe at the end of this thread you will look into the mirror and say "why am I such a jackass ,why must I go on the internet and act like a tool" and you will change your ways, but I doubt it. Here's the main thing that really pisses me off you post a stupid *** question about buying that dudes Vette that got wrecked for scrape price ,if some *** lick tech (like you claim to be) wrecked my car like that and some ******* (like yourself) said "I 'll buy it for scrape price" I would hunt them down and stump that person .
I never smashed anyones Corvette, so what if Ill buy it for scrap! Thats what it is worth to anyone without the skills or $$$ to fix it.

And I have seen the two different ebay adds that you got your engine pics from so what the hell are you trying to prove ,that you can steal pics off the net?
Eh... What can I say... I get around. Even so, how do you know I didnt take all them photos?

Basically you amaze me checkmate ,you have to be the biggest JACKASS I have every seen on a forum I mean seriously shut off the computer , get your finger out of your butt , get your moms underwear off your head and grow up , or take a bunch of sleeping pills either way you should go away.To the rest of the guys in this thread I am sorry that Iam making it last one more post but I hate this jackass alot he reminds me of that kid in highschool who you felt sorry for because he got picked on but then you found out that he had it coming. Hey checkmate you have been
I am owned, but not by you or your queer buddy SS RRR. If I got it coming then you need to hurry up and bring it. Dont hate on me because your un-happy. I could answer everyones questions and spend days doing it, but in the end there will still be ungratefull people like yourself and SS RRR. I am here in the LT1 forum for fun, not because I am looking for help. Maybe that is what bothers you and many others.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:51 AM
On The Tree

Do you really want to start something you do not want to see through ? I can post the links to the ebay adds if you want , I will check and see if they are still up. I didnt say you wrecked the vette or anybodies for that matter but if a **** head like yourself made a smartass comment about giving me scrape price for it after all the crap that guy went through then ya thats kind of a slap in the nuts . I wish you would post or PM your location I would love to meet you and shove my steel toe up your ***. But like I stated before your a puss so I guess I have to settle on punking you out on this thread.

Last edited by mtperformance; 02-22-2008 at 02:17 AM.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:16 AM
On The Tree

Are you a seller on ebay using the screen name the126store selling an LT1 item# 350025057722 out of Canton MI ? If not your stealing his pics and if you are then you just proved to all of us that the engine in this add probably wouldnt last an 1/8 mile run.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:20 AM
On The Tree

The only thing I know about SS RRR is that he thinks your a dumbass and I tend to agree.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:37 AM
On The Tree

Are you a seller on ebay using the screen name the126store selling an LT1 item# 350025057722 out of Canton MI ? If not your stealing his pics
Gosh I feel like I am re-living Transformers the movie

I thought you drove a Camaro? Anyway I paid for the photos and I can use them as I wish. I am even tel-netting from the RPWP.

Why be a ****? I like pu$$y.

Quick Reply: -24 Below Zero!! Did the Z28 Fire?