LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

500 rwhp

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 02:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If weight is weight, and power is power, why would the car gain anything from more gear? You are now making my point. Thanks!

See, this is the problem with talking to am imbecile. The suspension is fine, the weight is transferred, the tires are planted, the car dead hooks and it BOGS!! the engine down. Yet that is dismissed as not an issue because the 60' is the same. It is assumed that my car is optimally set up, and it's not. It's a street car not a race car (hello M6?). The car did go 126 on the day, and it will go faster in the future. This car is a work in progress, and I let the board know how it's doing as it happens. The problem I am running into is that people with limited vision will pile on when they think they have a chance, only to prove my theories correct in the same day with their own words. I don't care what FATIDIOT thinks I should or should not do, it is clear who he is and what is opinion is based on.

You guys know what's going to happen... I am going to run better, and they are going to come up with a new reason for why gravity does not exist.

Tireburnin: Don't start that DA crap. Everyone knows that plays NO part in the formula. Ditto for a 30MPH head wind .

Last edited by SS Aleks; 03-08-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow this thread exploded. Sweet

Quick Reply: 500 rwhp