So did BRE do your heads Brady?
Old 04-27-2008, 07:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes , I bought them from Bret at BRE.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can't bash results unless your doing it on less. Those are some good times and you got more in it, so get the rearend fixed and lets see some tens.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:54 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Brady Tell bret to get off his dead *** and call me! I have been trying to get ahold of him for a while.

All this bitching and whinning and I have yet to have a set of the other brand touch mine!

Lets have more STFU and more solid info
Old 04-27-2008, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by roadtrip120
Compression is around 11.1-11.4
Weight - not sure , the scales at the LTX shootout were broke, so no one scaled that day. Last time out it was 3460 with me, but i have pulled alot of stuff and added alot of stuff. My best guess is 3400-3600 with me.

I had no doubt in my mind that these heads would perform. I have built 4 BRE / Lloyd setups for friends and myself, with amazing results. Bret said I could make the kind of power i wanted by doing with these heads over a set of Brodix or AFR, so i did. I dont regret it one bit, not even the price.

T4P stands for " Thanks for Playing" Its a saying that got made up for when someone gets walked on. The joke was that by stamping these heads with the logo, that when ever i walked someone, i could say "thanks for playing".

I'm not saying these are the greatest thing out their for everyone's setup, but they work great for mine. Not everyone's setup will run the same as the next, setup's are all different so be careful when you compare. I do have a built track car, everything from a 9", to full suspension, so solid roller and single plane , to weight reduction. Thats what i built the car , so if it runs crazy times at the track thats why.

I have put around 60K in this car in the past 5 years, buying and sell parts, upgrading this and upgrading that. It was all worth it, too stand infront of my LT1 peers and hold up a trophy with a opti on top. That was posiable because of the knowledge learned from friends and the message boards, the cash spent over the years, the late night staying up to 6 am when you have to leave for the race at 6:10 am, the business owners and there employees that take time to help out ,making quilty parts and getting them shipped out on time . All worth it evey last bit of it.

For any of you guys to talk trash on someone else's products because they didn't run good on someones car is ignorant. The product maker can not control what happens to the parts once they leave the shop, the driver, the car, the setup on the car, lack of proper installation, parts not working together with other parts all contribute to a car running worth a damn or not.

For the internet's sake, i hope to have the rear end fixed soon and get back to the track for some more TNT.
Brady is a class guy with a class act. That's a major reason he got the first LT1 T4Ps to "play" with.

Everything in the system has to work together to make it fast. A few different folks contribute to making the T4P system work. Each provides a special talent or service. Together they form a synergistic system. It's not as simple as some would lead you to believe.

Brady worked long and hard for his win. T4P was proud to be some part of it. I know that because all the "players" personally told me so.

Jon

Last edited by Old SStroker; 04-27-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Old SStroker
Brady is a class guy with a class act. That's a major reason he got the first LT1 T4Ps to "play" with.

Everything in the system has to work together to make it fast. A few different folks contribute to making the T4P system work. Each provides a special talent or service. Together they form a synergistic system. It's not as simple as some would lead you to believe.

Brady worked long and hard for his win. T4P was proud to be some part of it. I know that because all the "players" personally told me so.

Jon
Yes yes...TforP is a Synergistic system! Such an nice way of marketing it to the masses. (Did you see what I did with the bold letters to help point out what I want people to remember from my post?)

Don't get me wrong, I think Brady has a great car. He seems like a nice guy that has spent a lot of hard earned time and money on his car. What I have a problem with is people hopping on the nut swinging train instead of answering the question.

My dad isn't available to advertise my view point, but I just find it funny that the people who promote the product or results have no first hand knowledge. The people with 383s and custom intakes that "can't be touched" at those wicked fast mid 11s are here to put thier 2 cents in though.

So for all those people who will tout the "shake down runs," don't forget to look at the whole package. 6spd for mph, claimed 330cfm (which is AFR 215 range), ported after market castings that probably cost around $3K, a converted single plain that probably costs $1500+, solid roller and valvetrain that probably costs $1500-2000. That is probably $6000 in top end package alone.

One off parts and first runs aside, I hope you go 130mph with that setup just so you feel your money wasn't wasted.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

you Ai nutswingers are ******* dick heads.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:30 PM
TECH Regular

Hey zigroid the ban train is coming soon, make sure to use your ticket.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tireburnin
Yes yes...TforP is a Synergistic system! Such an nice way of marketing it to the masses. (Did you see what I did with the bold letters to help point out what I want people to remember from my post?)

Don't get me wrong, I think Brady has a great car. He seems like a nice guy that has spent a lot of hard earned time and money on his car. What I have a problem with is people hopping on the nut swinging train instead of answering the question.

My dad isn't available to advertise my view point, but I just find it funny that the people who promote the product or results have no first hand knowledge. The people with 383s and custom intakes that "can't be touched" at those wicked fast mid 11s are here to put thier 2 cents in though.

So for all those people who will tout the "shake down runs," don't forget to look at the whole package. 6spd for mph, claimed 330cfm (which is AFR 215 range), ported after market castings that probably cost around $3K, a converted single plain that probably costs $1500+, solid roller and valvetrain that probably costs $1500-2000. That is probably $6000 in top end package alone.

One off parts and first runs aside, I hope you go 130mph with that setup just so you feel your money wasn't wasted.
Your any differnet how. Your just like most all AI proponents. You all think AI is best and it gives you the right to bash everyone else.

Oh and you all default to Rick Abares car. Well it does this it does that. Shut Up. It does that because theyve been dialing it in since like 06.

Oh and im still waiting on those"more than half a dozen" n/a ai guys who ran over 126 mph shakedown passes.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:45 PM
11 Second Club

Total spent on my car to date, $63,736.00 and i only paid 5,500 for the car, lol.

Well worth it

Its just money, i trashed a brand new Moser 9" at the race, that will cost another 500.00 easy, and a Micronited Faceplated T-56 will cost 3,500.00.. At this point whats another few thousand.

I didn't build the car to impress you or anyone else on the net, I built it to run fast enough to hang with my friends. Maybe i should have picked friends with slower cars, but hey ,9.00 makes a challenge.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:58 PM
TECH Regular

wow i stopped keeping up with the cost long ago. Just so i could tell the wife "hell if I know honey" Who built your t56?
Old 04-27-2008, 11:13 PM
11 Second Club

I built up the stock t56, with the viper input and output shafts. Faceplated trany is coming from Liberty.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by roadtrip120
Total spent on my car to date, $63,736.00 and i only paid 5,500 for the car, lol.

Its just money, i trashed a brand new Moser 9" at the race, that will cost another 500.00 easy, and a Micronited Faceplated T-56 will cost 3,500.00.. At this point whats another few thousand.

I didn't build the car to impress you or anyone else on the net, I built it to run fast enough to hang with my friends. Maybe i should have picked friends with slower cars, but hey ,9.00 makes a challenge.
I didn't think you built the car to impress me. But I (much like you) modify my car for the fun of it. Building a race car isn't cheap and something always breaks or changes to make it more expensive. I am not knocking you or your hard work. Nothing personal intended.

And I avoid thinking about or totaling up the amount of money in my car, you are brave for doing so.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jasonisdn
Hey zigroid the ban train is coming soon, make sure to use your ticket.
whos going to ban me and for what? you are the guys that troll ANY thread with bret and/or lloyd. whats worse? me calling you dick heads for doing that or you actually doing it? A new product comes out. One guy tests it out and the results look very promising. but IMMEDIATELY its deemed UNACCEPTABLE because the Ai crowd has MORE CARS DOING THE SAME IF NOT BETTER.

I have NOTHING against Ai. I do, however, think that a few loud mouth customers of theirs have a chip on their shoulder for no good reason. Just shut the **** up already.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Great job Brady nice ride.Your car hauls *** no matter how you slice it.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:36 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Come on and say some thing instead of hidding here I have not been mid 11s in two years and I have alot less then you think in "MY" setup and you still can't touch it

My car spent the last year being prepped for the mid nines it will run.

I have NO problem saying I think Brady's will be faster then My stock headed LTx. None at all.

It seems you do though?

BTW "MY" car (not my brothers sister uncles little boys car) went 11.4s on the shake down runs. . . over two years ago on a 4L60E

the TH400 and Brake go in this week

Last edited by TwoFast4Lv; 04-28-2008 at 03:42 AM.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Joe Mendelis> Phil @ Ai..... the end. Not to mention LT1 guys have to be some of the biggest morons, since all the personal bickering back and forth between followers of certain products has turned the sport into a joke. If you guys spent half the time making cars run as u did comparing work through pictures, and posts on the internet U might actually have something to be proud of.

Were there any of the fabled Ai cars at the shootout, and if so did they win or runner up in any class?

Last edited by BigKap94z; 04-28-2008 at 06:27 AM.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:56 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by zigroid
whos going to ban me and for what? you are the guys that troll ANY thread with bret and/or lloyd. whats worse? me calling you dick heads for doing that or you actually doing it? A new product comes out. One guy tests it out and the results look very promising. but IMMEDIATELY its deemed UNACCEPTABLE because the Ai crowd has MORE CARS DOING THE SAME IF NOT BETTER.

I have NOTHING against Ai. I do, however, think that a few loud mouth customers of theirs have a chip on their shoulder for no good reason. Just shut the **** up already.
you need to read something called forum rules for posting, or are you above that?
Old 04-28-2008, 10:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jasonisdn
you need to read something called forum rules for posting, or are you above that?
you and your advanced deception crewmates are doing the same bullshit by spamming every thread.

I am not bashing a product or a sponsor. I am not bashing an admin/mod. I am not posting **** links. I am not using a signiture that needs a second monitor to view. I am call you nutswingers a bunch of idiots. A new product comes out that has a lot of potential and you asscracks are right on the bandwagon to denounce it.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Come on and say some thing instead of hidding here I have not been mid 11s in two years and I have alot less then you think in "MY" setup and you still can't touch it

My car spent the last year being prepped for the mid nines it will run.

I have NO problem saying I think Brady's will be faster then My stock headed LTx. None at all.

It seems you do though?

BTW "MY" car (not my brothers sister uncles little boys car) went 11.4s on the shake down runs. . . over two years ago on a 4L60E

the TH400 and Brake go in this week
I will be sure to post in your TH400 results thread. Please make sure to run your car on motor and have no less than 3 excusses to post after it slows down. What did your car end up running as a best NA? Because if memory serves me well the last you posted was mid 11s at a blistering 118. I have been almost as fast as you on a 100 shot and definately faster on motor.

As for the "my car" comment, is that some sort of joke? I can't even think of a dignified response to something that childish. Act your age on a message board with other adults. (But I assure you that all of my vehicles are my own).

Quick Reply: dart t4p heads