LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

dart t4p heads

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 10:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zigroid
you and your advanced deception crewmates are doing the same bullshit by spamming every thread.

I am not bashing a product or a sponsor. I am not bashing an admin/mod. I am not posting **** links. I am not using a signiture that needs a second monitor to view. I am call you nutswingers a bunch of idiots. A new product comes out that has a lot of potential and you asscracks are right on the bandwagon to denounce it.
Ernie,

Remember all of those threads where you posted that Aleks' car wasn't making 500rwhp and was runing slower than it should? Do you see any similarity between Brady's dyno numbers and trap speeds? Do you see any similarity between the first track outings? Do you remember coming up with that clever play on words to point out that his car should have been faster?

Now you are in a thread defending a car/product with twice the money spent and worse results. If Aleks' car should have run 130mph (in your mind), why aren't you riding T4P and Brady about going 135mph? His car has every advantage in the world (in your mind) yet runs the same? With all the high dollar parts, shouldn't you be pushing him to run 9.9 at 135?
Old 04-28-2008, 11:04 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

I think everyone from both camps have stated their opinion on this debate. This thread is no longer constructive and the bickering will just continue. These pissing matches between AI and BRE are just a continuation of their start on Camaroz28.com.

Quick Reply: dart t4p heads