LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

So... some bitch hit my beautiful car on tuesday...

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 12:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how's that Supra run? lol

def looks like ****-wad was the one responsible. Karma is a bitch and she will get her come-uppance one way or another
Old 05-03-2008, 01:21 AM
12 Second Club

Wait I know put condoms with white stuff in the bottom all over her car. They don't hurt her, there are nor camera's and it will be funny as hell!
Old 05-03-2008, 05:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

the supras a pos. the kid doesnt take care of it... all the wiring is rotting away and the thing runs like **** lol
Old 05-03-2008, 10:40 AM
BTC
TECH Fanatic

Location: Lansing, MI via Bowling Green, KY, Dalton GA, Nashville, TN & Atlanta, GA
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

That's a bummer, and I may have reacted the same way when I was much younger. But without a confession, witness, or video evidence, I would say you're pretty much out luck. Maybe you could have someone perform some paint analysis. That would limit the potential number of automobiles that could have come into contact with your car. And what did you expect your manager to do, exactly?
Old 05-03-2008, 03:04 PM
TECH Addict

I expected him to at least look at her car, and try to help me figure out who did it, instead of just brushing it off like nothing.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:07 AM
12 Second Club

There are ways to get proof that she messed up your car (paint analysis, fingerprints), but it would be a lot of trouble to do it.
I had a similar situation happen to me on a naval base when I had my TA only about 6 months. I don't know what it was that made me check out my car like I did, but I looked and there was about a 6" crease w/white paint (where a door hit it) in the driver side rear quarter panel.....and there was this POS white Cutlass Calais parked next to me. Out came the camera. Then I called the base police.
While I was waiting for the police to show up, here comes the guy who owned the white POS. I showed him the damage and he actually had the audacity to deny doing it. Then the police show up. They were about as worthless as **** on a bull. They were even trying to say how they couldn't see a dent and the paint would just "buff out".
I went out and got 3 estimates and went to the moron to give him one last chance to pay out of pocket before I pursued further action. Apparently he didn't know I had gotten a copy of the report and found out he had insurance through Geico. He figured that because the base police were stupid and sided with him, I wouldn't be able to get him to pay.
I went to Geico with my pictures and filed a claim against him, and they paid to fix my car.

If anything, I'd go around work and take up a collection to buy the woman one of those really long rearview mirrors and put it on her desk.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:21 AM
TECH Regular

Man I hate it when a fellow F-Bod gets damaged! Sorry
Old 05-05-2008, 06:08 PM
12 Second Club

So did you ever say anything more? This was interesting lol.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Teching In

Sorry to hear bout your car bro.....typical in Jersey though. Rarely drive my camaro anymore in this state as I'm afraid it'll become a typical NJ bumper car.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Teching In

My friends T/A has been hit and ran in the front 2 times, and hes only had it for a few years.

Actually 3 times, but one of them was when we were driving, some lady just scraped the side of the car, and then wouldn't stop, and tried to outrun the mighty LS1. In a volvo too! Cops were waiting at her house when she got home.
Old 05-06-2008, 09:07 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ttop1986
My friends T/A has been hit and ran in the front 2 times, and hes only had it for a few years.

Actually 3 times, but one of them was when we were driving, some lady just scraped the side of the car, and then wouldn't stop, and tried to outrun the mighty LS1. In a volvo too! Cops were waiting at her house when she got home.
haha. gogo volvo.

i haven't said anything yet. IDK what to do really. i just think im fucked
Old 05-19-2008, 09:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so what happened with this...?
Old 05-19-2008, 10:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea what was the outcome, she definately did it. if nothing else put water in the gas tank. that will **** things up
Old 05-19-2008, 11:05 PM
TECH Addict

haha. I haven't done anything to her. I've been so tempted to key her car or do something. but im just going to let it slide. the body shop that does work for my dealership said he would take care of me very well. so Im just waiting for a call back from him
Old 05-20-2008, 04:47 AM
Launching!

did you check for security cameras???? i wouldnt mess with her too much cause if your like me you'll go to do sumthin and youll get caught with your pants down pissin in her tank or sumthin and there will be witnesses! that would be my luck.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:02 AM
TECH Addict

lol. there were no cameras at my dealer at the time. they just installed some yesterday. go figure
Old 05-20-2008, 08:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LSWHO
Take pics and take it to a lawyer. See what they can do. Screw that stupid *****.
not worth it. for the amount you have to pay a lawyer, and the amount of money for bodywork it would never be worth it. best thing to do is what he's going to do, try and get her to pay the deductible.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:05 AM
TECH Addict

Well after seeing the pics SHE IS GUILTY you have a brand new jeep with black paint on it oh yea i would go after her in the courts. Here in tx it only takes $25 to file a claim in small claims court id check the price there and good luck with it. I would think that no lawyer is needed just let the judge deside
Old 05-20-2008, 11:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ThoR294
lol. there were no cameras at my dealer at the time. they just installed some yesterday. go figure
Plus they probably will just say they don't see anything.

I had a similar situation with my Camaro only a month after I bought it. Some *** scraped against my door while pulling out of his parking spot next to me. Dented my quarterpanel and left a nice paint chip and streak running down the door. Called the property owners to check their surveillance. Said they'd check it and get back to me. 3 weeks later I call again, "Sorry, we are still checking". People are completely useless until it happens to them.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:40 PM
On The Tree

Cool a supra.

**** the keyboard warriors on here. Get your **** fixed. Find her house. Burn that ****** down.

Tell no one.

Quick Reply: So... some bitch hit my beautiful car on tuesday...