LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

New ET

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Village Troll

Received 530 Likes on 382 Posts

Originally Posted by ABA383
Very nice considering weight/tire/and gear...
--Alan
Thanks Alan. 4.56's are in the car now and am planning on a 27" slick.
Originally Posted by Tireburnin
I thought this was a new post.

You should feel obligated to go get new times now. We should race to see who gets to the track first? (I'm going to lose)
Well, because I hadn't gotten new gears since recently I felt there was no reason to go to the track and tear up the clutch full knowing no real improvements would have been made.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As mentioned before, you should see some nice gains with the new set-up. I feel the same way about beating on the car. Running NA is one thing for me, but I don't spray it unless there's a chance for a new best, to much wear and tear. Good luck the next time you take it to the track.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:32 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by GIZMO
From what I have seen, you should be able to run a high 10.4 without opening the motor.
I would think so too, an 11 sec 396 solid roller is pityful
Old 02-11-2010, 10:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SS RRR if your still looking for a set of 27s im selling my QTPs for $250. No street miles and 6 passes so they are basically still like new.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That thing should run some mph, dont ya think? 120.7???????????
Old 02-11-2010, 10:59 AM
12 Second Club

Dang you deleted your post... why?
Old 02-11-2010, 11:11 AM
Village Troll

Originally Posted by FASTFATBOY
That thing should run some mph, dont ya think? 120.7???????????
Don't think you have a whole lot of room to talk w/ that 122/123mph maiden voyage you chugged out w/ all the **** you had done, eh fatboy?

Originally Posted by fergymoto
Dang you deleted your post... why?
I didn't want to start some **** storm regarding fatboy whipping out all his list of excuses why he isn't faster for what he's done. Been down that road already and it isn't pretty. I'll just politely remind him of his past and leave it at that.

Last edited by SS RRR; 02-11-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:51 PM
TECH Veteran

Holy **** old *** thread revived again. Wtf just delete the entire post SS.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by SS RRR
Don't think you have a whole lot of room to talk w/ that 122/123mph maiden voyage you chugged out w/ all the **** you had done, eh fatboy?

I didn't want to start some **** storm regarding fatboy whipping out all his list of excuses why he isn't faster for what he's done. Been down that road already and it isn't pretty. I'll just politely remind him of his past and leave it at that.

Hold on there streetcar hero. I got a stalled auto 383, you got a SIX SPEED 396 same weight(at the time I was actually 3795lbs) and you were in better air than when I ran 122 mph and you only ran 120.7????????????? WHAAAAAT THE FUUUUCK? That was on the 3rd pass the car had EVER MADE!

THAT means you make less power than I do through a stick and a 12 bolt vs my stalled auto, nine inch smaller engine with similar cams...SEE BELOW...

I would set that pile of **** ON FIRE!
Old 02-11-2010, 01:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 02-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Village Troll

EXCUSES - CRY - WHINE - **** - MOAN - EXCUSES - STALLED AUTO - WAAAAAH
blahblahblahblah
You see? You can't make one post w/out the **** list of excuses why your turd wasn't any faster. You're like a kid staring into the window of a candy store with all this whining you do about how if your turd had "this or that" it would be far faster, then more excuses. DO IT ALREADY AND STOP WITH THE WHINING!
Old 02-11-2010, 02:35 PM
9 Second Club

blahblahblahblah
You see? You can't make one post w/out the **** list of excuses why your turd wasn't any faster. You're like a kid staring into the window of a candy store with all this whining you do about how if your turd had "this or that" it would be far faster, then more excuses. DO IT ALREADY AND STOP WITH THE WHINING!
you got room to bash him dont you? I mean you might be able to catch davids on motor with a 200 shot but probly not.......

I like david more b/c he is faster. You lose, you are weak
Old 02-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Village Troll

Exactly what room do you have to talk? The only thing you've done is hide your N/A times from that pathetic race car and go the spray route since you can't figure **** out. As stated your entire combo is made of hodge podge.
You can have fatboy. I would have to kick the stool out from under my feet repeatedly listening to the constant **** excuses and justification why that turd isn't faster...
Old 02-11-2010, 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'd be happy to get into the 11's myself. Maybe it'll happen someday here pretty soon once I start working on my new 355 setup
Old 02-11-2010, 02:48 PM
TECH Veteran

blahblahblahblah

Tell ya what **** talker, bring that pile to Bowling Green on Sept 4th and you got the lane next to me for a GRAND. Thats right **** talker....motor to motor for $1000. Put up or shut your dick sucker.

The difference between you and I? I BUILD my ****, I make it faster and quicker. Since the maiden voyage of 11.30@120.6 I am now running 10.50's at 126 with no gear change, no converter change, no tune change and 195 lbs less weight. I figured how to make my heap faster with little or no weight reduction(now at 3600 lbs raceweight)...you OBVIOUSLY dont have the capacity to do so because you have one foot in a bucket of **** walking around in circles with the other....your pile is no faster now that it was first time out...so WTF?

Dont tuck your tail between your lips and ***** out, no excuses, street car to streetcar on pumpgas.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:01 PM
9 Second Club

Exactly what room do you have to talk? The only thing you've done is hide your N/A times from that pathetic race car and go the spray route since you can't figure **** out. As stated your entire combo is made of hodge podge.
You can have fatboy. I would have to kick the stool out from under my feet repeatedly listening to the constant **** excuses and justification why that turd isn't faster...
time tickets up top in the sticky.... I average 70s and 80s in heat been a 64 on motor 130mph......almost 10mph on you
Old 02-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Village Troll

Since the maiden voyage of 11.30@120.6...
Oh really? I could have sworn you said your first time out it was in the 123 range. Fascinating. Looks like I did reach my goal thus far!
You could beat me. I'm not denying that in the slightest, but the fact that for one, you take it this personal is comical. Besides that basically my point is if I had your combo, what you have done to that chassis and engine and run what you do now I'd be embarrassed.

Be honest, did you really build that engine? Is it true you are narrowed and mini-tubed as well?

Originally Posted by mdacton
time tickets up top in the sticky.... I average 70s and 80s in heat been a 64 on motor 130mph......almost 10mph on you
RACE CAR with a crap engine.

Last edited by SS RRR; 02-11-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:26 PM
TECH Veteran

Oh really? I could have sworn you said your first time out it was in the 123 range. Fascinating. Looks like I did reach my goal thus far!
You could beat me. I'm not denying that in the slightest, but the fact that for one, you take it this personal is comical. Besides that basically my point is if I had your combo, what you have done and run what you do now I'd be embarrassed.

Be honest, did you really build that engine?

You TRULY are a moron arent you? The VERY first pass was 11.39@120 on the third pass I had picked up almost .2 and 2 mph, that is almost one FULL second quicker than your heap has EVER been ...LMMFAO.

I could not only BEAT you...... I could DRAG YOUR ***. Evidence of my "better" combo thats SO slow...right? 1.5 seconds faster than you.....monumental I must say....you could put a 200 shot on your pile and not run a 10.50.....thats funny right there I dont care WHO you are.

If you had my combo, you would be running the same thing your are now because you are too dumb to figure out how to work it, this is evident by you having a solid roller six speed car that traps 120 mph what a joke LMAO.

My combo is nowhere NEAR maxed out, but I can tell you what smart guy. It is getting the intake ported, a looser converter and a 4 hole throttlebody soon and we will see whats up wont we?

And yes I designed and built the combo in my car, I built the car, I mini tubbed the car, swapped it from a six speed to an auto and all the rest of the crap in the car at my house.
Old 02-11-2010, 03:42 PM
12 Second Club

Nothing says "my car has testes" like talking **** to other car dudes on the internet. Bunch of faggits
Old 02-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Village Troll

And yes I designed and built the combo in my car, I built the car, I mini tubbed the car, swapped it from a six speed to an auto and all the rest of the crap in the car at my house.
Most excellent. I didn't read any of the other rubbish because no matter how lengthy your responses it will not change my mind on how embarrassed I'd be for those times with all that has been done to that pile of yours.

Quick Reply: New ET