Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Hydraulic Hose

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hydraulic Hose

I had a sticky clutch issue so i tried bleeding with no sucess and then moved on to changing out the master cylinder. After taking off the hydraulic hose running to the side of the tranny(the one with the white plastic ring) I go and start to put it back on and the white ring wont come back into place and i cant release it again from the tranny. I then tried to bleed it and it doesnt build up any pressure so i am sure its not connected correctly.

Anyone else run into this problem?
Old 11-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Teching In

no one?
Old 11-26-2008, 11:56 AM
On The Tree

you mean you cant pull the white ring back out? when i connected mine i left the white ring in the position farthest away from the slave and just pushed the fitting on. it should click into place. the only thing i can think is to use 2 flathead screwdrivers to carefully pry it out.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Teching In

The line feels loose on the connector and i still cannot see the white ring. I went ahead and continued to bleed it and finally got it to start stiffening up but it still sticks slightly and I'm pretty sure its sucking air from somewhere (the braided line not being connected all the way?)

Any suggestions?

Quick Reply: Hydraulic Hose