Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

pedal to the floor, not going in gear

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009 | 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

Just got off the phone with SPEC-01, a lot of help as always! Im going to pull the tranny when It stops raining and send some pictures/videos to him tomorrow, but we both are pretty sure its the slave that popped and that that sucker is TOOOOOAST! Ill keep everyone updated!!!
Old 01-15-2009 | 05:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ive had the same problem chevy pickup, did the same exact thing as your car. Your slave is shot no question about it
Old 01-15-2009 | 06:13 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by glocklimited9
ive had the same problem chevy pickup, did the same exact thing as your car. Your slave is shot no question about it
Thanks man I hope thats the problem, I picked up a new slave, and im going to swap it tomorrow when its warm out. Im used to working at night, but its like 45 degrees here!
Old 01-15-2009 | 07:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

dude i wish it was 45 here, its literally like 0 here today. Its simple because your slave isnt building pressure to let disegauge your clutch. When i got my silverado it sat for like 2 years and pedal went to floor, i blead it out and it worked great when i drove it daily, then one day i get in and pedal to floor, wouldnt go into gear, i pumped the **** out of it to get some pressure back into it and was able to limp it home, and it worked fine for a few more days of daily driving ( i think driving it daily would keep the pressure in it) swaped slaves and its fine now.

Whens the new video comming out? they give me some good motovation to work on my car as i parked it for winter in nov, and its freezing with snow everywhere. You lucky FL bastard with your straight roads, nice weather, and hot chicks in skanky outfits everywhere
Old 01-15-2009 | 07:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by glocklimited9

Whens the new video comming out? they give me some good motovation to work on my car as i parked it for winter in nov, and its freezing with snow everywhere. You lucky FL bastard with your straight roads, nice weather, and hot chicks in skanky outfits everywhere
Soon
Old 01-15-2009 | 09:11 PM
10 Second Club

I have the same setup in my car, Spec3+ w/ ram adj. master. I had to bench bleed the master out of the car. Once I did that it worked as soon as I hooked it into the slave cyl. Hope it all works out for ya!