Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Trashed my brand new Monster slave... ARG

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 10:29 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by formulaon18s
Yes I removed it to install the remote bleeder, had to take it out and put it in the new one. I guess it could be put back together but I wouldn''t use it. The clutch forks did a number on the plastic. At work, Ill get back on and explain more later.

Derrick thank you for your interest and help in my situation.
Did you mean PP fingers, instead of clutch fork?

Originally Posted by Big Bird WS6
monster sells slaves?

are they good?

Yes, they sell slaves, made by AP, same one GM uses (regardless of what you might here)
Old 10-07-2009, 05:10 PM
On The Tree

Yes, my mistake. The piece of plastic sitting on top is actually set on there upside down, the other side got pretty tore up by the PP fingers.

Should I contact Monster or mail it to someone lol, or should I chaulk this up to not knowing what the part is supposed to look like?
Old 10-07-2009, 06:23 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by formulaon18s
Yes, my mistake. The piece of plastic sitting on top is actually set on there upside down, the other side got pretty tore up by the PP fingers.

Should I contact Monster or mail it to someone lol, or should I chaulk this up to not knowing what the part is supposed to look like?

Well, 1st of all, if you say it came shipped like that, than that is a problem. Now, you should have known that it was not right (just being honest) but I would think that if you contact Monster, they would be willing to send you out a new slave, yes.

Call Monster, LEAVE A MESSAGE and send an email as well.

Quick Reply: Trashed my brand new Monster slave... ARG