Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Im stumped..

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seriously lol

Yea I'm putting the trans back on and I noticed that the connection to the slave and master was super loose! Maybe the problem? I tightend it and hopefully that works. I'm on my way to get alignment tool for the clutch and put her back together lol. I'm also prolly goin to take the new stock gm master I bought back out and use the parts in that to rebuild the adjustible one I had inside and see if this don't work. I'm lighting car on fire.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Launching!

plan on blowing mine up also! seems weird to me that this happend to you while you were driving because my car likes to suprise me. it drives fine till i get where im goin and when i decide i dont want to be at work, the mall, or the mufflershop anymore the t56 gremlins are having a fkn party in my tranny that i didnt get an invite to.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Staging Lane

Lol. Well. Bench bleed the slave while the trans was out to make sure there's pressure and she was leaking ! So I tightened were the line plugged inn an she held pressure. Hopefully that was it. We just lined up the splines with the main shaft. Now were about to put her together so pray she works lol!! Or else there will be a lot of stuff for sale!
Old 03-13-2010, 03:55 AM
Launching!

if anything you did worked pleazzzzz post the solution so i can drive my car!!
Old 03-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Staging Lane

well...put her all back together..

as we were bleeding it...the new gm master sits lower then the adjustable mc we took out. the pedal now pushes half the way down then feel pressure.. theres no pressure the first half! and when the pedal comes back up..it only comes up where it had pressure towards the bottom..an i need to pull it up for it to come up all the way! any ideas?!!?!? im thinking the gm master needs to be taken out and bleed separatly or we need to keep bleeding iT? someone?

im about to buy the Ram master cylinder adjustable one on summit for 150 bucks..or sell my kidney and buy the tick mc..someone please help..does it sound like the problem?
Old 03-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Staging Lane

im over it.......