Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Frustrated with snl/monster clutch co.

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 12:14 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's good to hear as I too have been waiting since the end of August for my stage 3. I wasn't in a hurry, at first, b/c I knew it would be Oct before I had weekends off to install it. Well it's mid-Oct and still no clutch. I really didn't want to wait until Dec when it's too cold and nast to drive the car...
Old 10-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mine will be on order asap tomorrow morning. talked with matt today and he told me about 10 days to ship out. im just hoping i can get it in and have my car ready for the 24th for ford vs. chevy down here on the coast. ive been carless for almost a month now.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:04 AM
TECH Resident

Glad to see things got rolling for them Lol SNL has a great product....**** just happens some times. Ive had my clutch for 8 months now but when i ordered it, They were having issues with getting flywheels out. They took care of me and overnighted it. LOL THEN Fed Ex Jacked my order up and sent it to Colorado? WTF!?! FINALLY 3 days later it arrived in GREAT shape! No knicks in the box, no scratches, PERFECT! DEFINATELY WORTH THE WAIT!!! Theyll never be another clutch company i go with. Monster all the way for ALL my vehicles.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:25 AM
Staging Lane

my clutch is ordered... hope it doesnt take too long to come in. im ready to drive again
Old 10-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Teching In

Default I got it !

To all,

I finally received my clutch kit yesterday (been waiting since late Aug.) and it looks great! I will report back once it is installed. I took a while to get, but I'm glad the wait is over.

Guys, stick with Tick and Monster they are the best.

Thanks Steve (and Joey @ Tick Perf.)
Old 10-14-2010, 02:31 PM
TECH Regular

Shipped Tuesday received Wednesday. Everything looks good. We will install it weekend after next. Thanks.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:30 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Greekey
Guys their machine is down, cut them some slack. Monster clutches are worth the wait. Stuff like this happens all the time. Yes it does suck, but its worth the wait.
You know what though a ton of stuff like this happens in this market. I ended up waiting 3 months from another huge sponsor on here only to have them send me one of two motor mounts, ship the replacement I paid for to the wrong address, tell me they shipped a replacement a week before they actually sent it out, then send me the tracking number three days after I'd received the package. Amongst other issues I could continue with, but don't want to rant. The funny thing is this is one of the largest sponsors on this board and people rant about how awesome they are.

I've had issues with other sponsors on here as well and the funny thing is people saying things like what you've stated make no difference when companies have hundreds of your dollars and you've got nothing. How about this. You send me $1100 and I'll ship it back to you three months from now. Look, I've got great ratings on here and a ton of posts. Are you going to send me $1100? I could pay to be a sponsor on here tomorrow take tons of pre orders, **** over near a hundred people, and disappear. It's happened before and it'll happen again. Providing accurate, on time service, and good products on here is what makes people want to buy from you. Making them wait months for a product regardless of the issue is ridiculous.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

glad to see they are finally getting some clutches out to people maybe mine will be here in a week or so
Old 10-15-2010, 08:35 PM
12 Second Club

Glad to see the OP got his clutch. Steve drove 10 hours to Wichita and back last weekend to pick up flywheels so he could start getting these out for you guys.

SNL/ Monster clutches is not some fly-by-night company. They've been around for a while now, and just moved to a much larger shop to better service their customers. They WILL take care of their customers. I'm pretty damn picky with who touches my car, much less who actually does work on it. They are the ONLY shop that I will let work on my car, and they always back up their work. They have the best warranty in the industry on their clutches - and for good reason. They are the baddest clutches out there. I understand that there have been plenty of "reputable" sponsors get away with murder, but that is not the case here. I would stake my car on that.

Quick Reply: Frustrated with snl/monster clutch co.