Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Best T56 Rebuilder

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 11:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 160 Likes on 130 Posts

+1 to Jason.......i talked to him, and usually when you talk to people and say not goona have the money for another month, theykinda "limit" and dont help you as much.......Icalled texas drivetrain, and the guy said he would have Jason call me......waited a few hours than Jason called me back on his cell phone.....i was at work so i asked if i could call him back in half an hr. i did and left a voicemail telling him i dont have the money, but would like to have some questions answered.......he called me back, again on his cell phone and spoke to me for 20 minutes.......got more answers than i needed.......his prices are great, and he "WILL" be getting my T56 soon.......great customer service
Old 09-10-2011, 05:06 AM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

everyone mentioned in here has outstanding customer service and quality cant go wrong with either 3 of them.

its ultimently going to come down to price for me when I do mine. I am looking at a stage 2 rebuild with new bearings, new synchros and REM polishing. thing either of you 3 vendors could pm me a price on this? I am also military so if you offer military discounts that would also be great. i am deployed and will probably have the transmission shipped to the builder.

Quick Reply: Best T56 Rebuilder