Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

slave?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 07:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default slave?

hey whats up guys, A few months back I replaced my mc with the tick. I bleed the clutch the old school way with no mighty vac etc. I had a great pedal for these past few months about 5 now. Recently I have been having the pedal start to go lower n lower to the floor so i decided to bleed the system again. So i did and i bleed the system and pedal came back and was ok. So after a few days of driving the pedal starts to go south again. So i picked up a might vac and tryed that method following the guides on here. So i get a good pedal again and Now it seems the pedal is going south again after the car gets hot. I crawl under the car follow the line from the mc to the tranny no leaks no signs of anything leaking or has been b4. Now i dont have any fluid coming from bottom of belhousing and the fluid is clean every time i bleed the stysem. I can drive around slow and easy n it saves the pedal but a few high rpm shifts n the pedal starts to go away. I been doing this for about 2 weeks now and by thursday the pedal is about shot if i bleed on sunday,. Could this be a slave issue since the mc is new n has been good since instal? I am just stumped b/c i have clean fluid n now leaks the car is a 98z btw stock clutch tick master
thanks

Quick Reply: slave?