Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

clutch pedal stuck to the floor

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2014 | 12:16 AM

Default clutch pedal stuck to the floor

Car is an 02 camaro ss. The clutch has been sticking the past few days. I went outta town for a few days then get back and the clutch went to the floor and didn't return. How would I figure out if this is a master or slave issue? How hard are they to change out yourself? Do you need any special tools? I've got 3 days to get this figured out before I go back to work! Thanks in advance!
Old 01-09-2014 | 09:42 AM
Launching!

have you checked to see if there is fluid in the clutch reservoir? if the slave was leaking you should see fluid leaking in between the tranny and crank. sounds like the master might be going if your fluid reservoir is full.

just saw you are from South FL join our FB page if you haven't already we always do meets and stuff.
Old 01-09-2014 | 11:37 AM

What's the fb page? Having the car towed I don't have the time currently to get this done myself as I've never done one and can't afford to be a fish outta water as this is my daily. Having the master and slave done and looks like I may slap a clutch in there also.
Old 01-09-2014 | 11:40 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02NavySS
What's the fb page? Having the car towed I don't have the time currently to get this done myself as I've never done one and can't afford to be a fish outta water as this is my daily. Having the master and slave done and looks like I may slap a clutch in there also.
I feel you man, i was having the same problems but mine was the slave leaking so what I did was replace everything master, slave and clutch.. might as well..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/421282104639766/
Old 01-09-2014 | 11:43 AM

What clutch did you put in? Trying to find out the details of going to the z06 c7 clutch I believe it is. I put in a join request on fb. Give me a call if you have any info...954-903-8061 I gotta get this done asap as its my daily currently. Its going to the shop in an hour or so...

Quick Reply: clutch pedal stuck to the floor