Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

clutch pedal assembly?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 11:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default clutch pedal assembly?

Okay I changed my master cylinder pushrod and everything was installed but when it came to bleeding it the pedal didn't engage. I tried for a while but no luck. There's also a spring that fell out of the pedal assembly that I can't figure out where it goes? Could that be the missing link why it doesn't engage. Any ideas cause this s!@$% suxs. I need my Z
Old 06-18-2004, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Would it benefit if i did the drill mod. i still haven't got it to work.Any ideas. Thanx!
Old 06-18-2004, 02:36 PM
11 Second Club

Well the spring is probably the pedal return spring. I have had two brake on me. As for the drill mod, I will be doing it on sun. I heard great things about it.
Old 08-26-2004, 08:41 PM
Teching In

Does anyone know if anyone else sells a clutch pedal return spring for less than a dealer does? It looks like a common problem, and mine just broke recently. the dealer wants 40 bucks for one, and that's just for the part, no labor. NAPA claims to have a universal one, but when i checked it out, it didn't look anything like what it's supposed to look like. i also cannot find anyone online that sells one. Any suggestions? A few people in the forums said theirs broke a few times, so if possible i'd like to find one cheaper than the dealer.

Quick Reply: clutch pedal assembly?