Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Tick Short Throw Shifter

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 07:29 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Been wanting to order one but I heard Tick is backed up with them? Anyone confirm or deny?
Old 04-10-2021, 12:51 AM
11 Second Club

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by SRB02SS
I’m late to the party but here is my .02. I’ve had my Tick Performance short throw shifter in for a few days now. It feels great. Nice positive short throws. I’ve never owned a MGW but I have driven a car with it and the feel is very similar. My old z28 had a Hurst in it and it’s not even comparable. If I owned a MGW I probably wouldn’t switch but it’s for sure that I’ll only buy the Tick Performance short throw shifter for any fbody I own. It’s a great product and I’ve spent a lot of money with Tick over the years.
That's good to know as I've contemplated switching to a MGW to see if it feels more natural as that's what I've always ran.
Old 05-18-2021, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98cherrySS
FYI... The first batch of Tick shifters had a small machining defect in the base plate. It was a low impact issue regarding the alignment of the mounting holes. I believe the issue has been resolved.
hello I just bought one n I can't get into reverse wat u think
Old 07-19-2021, 07:34 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I’d like to get a tick also and see how it compares to my hawks shifter, which is nice and notchy.

Quick Reply: Tick Short Throw Shifter