Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

The problems i have with my car!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 10:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The problems i have with my car!

Ok so i just got my car out of the shop last week becuase of tranny problems and what not so i get it back and they put in a ls6 slave and master.. All is good i am driving till last night, i take a sharp left turn and it sounds like my car is falling apart the is like metal stuck underneath (is what it sounded like) Pull over nothing. it eventually quit and i was able to drive my car home ok with the tranny making all kinds of noise.. So today i go to drive my car.

And i pull out of the driveway and the thing gets stuck in gear and doesnt wanna **** WTF~!!! I let the tranny warm up and all is good it shifts fine. So i take it out on the highway to give it a test Go WOT in 1st and shift to second NOTHING the damn thing wont go into any gear.

Eventually i forced it into whatever gear and took it back to the dealership and everything is being fixed for free.

WTF is wrong. The guy that fixed the car must have been carless. cus when i got it back.. THe band clamp holding the Y pipe to the I pipe was off. And the shifter was looser that a goose

Does any one have any idea what could be wrong ??

Thanks guys
Old 02-23-2006, 10:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

sounds like there is air in the line or the fluid is low. just a guess though.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

took it to the shop and they said it just had air in the lines? damn i feel like a dumbass cus now it drives fine. and i could of bleed the damn thing myself i had the mity vac and dot 3 sitting on my work bench from last time.