Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Any reason not to get textralia?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 04:06 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If someone has an issue, the best solution for resolution is to contact us directly via email. Posting issues on a message board where we may or may not see it will not always ensure a prompt resolution to any issue you may be having.

Per the discussion about adjustable masters.

Do we recommend by default a McLeod master cylinder with our clutch? No.
Are there VERY limited circumstances where an adjustable master (including the McLeod unit) may be needed? Yes.
Can a McLeod Adjustable master which is installed and set up improperly damage a Textralia clutch. Yes

Rather than go through each individual circumstance on this forum, I would ask that if you feel you may have an issue with "clutch drag" that you contact me at Textralia. I will be more than happy to go through ANY issue anyone is having to see if you may in fact need an adjustable master.

Let me explain that not every issue requires an adjustable master. There are often other issues that need to be resolved first. An adjustable master is often a panacea for some other issue, and I'd rather ensure we aren't trading one issue for another. So before assuming that an adjustable master will solve an issue. I'd prefer to go over the issue directly with the end user.

Contact me directly anytime @

jarrod@textralia.com.au

or you can contact us all at admin@textralia.com.au

Quick Reply: Any reason not to get textralia?