Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Textralia or LS7?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 11:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SNLPerformance
Just wanted to jump in here and say that if you are looking into replacing the clutch in your car with something along those lines take a look at our stuff... we back it with a 12 month warranty and will be more than happy to take care of you!

Just an idea for another clutch.

Steve Addison
SNL Performance/Monster Clutch Co.
817-750-2000

P.S. It is my fault that you guys don't really know about us... I'm here to remedy that.

Your clutches look nice, I was looking at your level 3. I'm just hesitant because I haven't read any reviews yet.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:25 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Grifter
Your clutches look nice, I was looking at your level 3. I'm just hesitant because I haven't read any reviews yet.
I completely understand.

We are new to this forum/community, it's understandable that you are skeptical.

Take a look over at ls1gto.com, my screen name over there is Radio. We've sold over 100 clutches in that community with zero failure, 98% of those were the Level 3's. If you would like I can get you in contact with guys that have that clutch in their daily drivers and will give you a ton of feedback.

Let me know,

Steve A.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SNLPerformance
I completely understand.

We are new to this forum/community, it's understandable that you are skeptical.

Take a look over at ls1gto.com, my screen name over there is Radio. We've sold over 100 clutches in that community with zero failure, 98% of those were the Level 3's. If you would like I can get you in contact with guys that have that clutch in their daily drivers and will give you a ton of feedback.

Let me know,

Steve A.

Thanks for the posts. I do a lot of research on all the parts I buy regardless, not knocking your product at all. I'll take a look at the GTO site.

What kind of pilot bearings and slaves do you use in your kits, GM?
Old 10-29-2008, 10:15 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Grifter
Thanks for the posts. I do a lot of research on all the parts I buy regardless, not knocking your product at all. I'll take a look at the GTO site.

What kind of pilot bearings and slaves do you use in your kits, GM?
I understand completely! Take a look around over there and let me know.

The pilots and slaves are OEM replacements. We just recently started offering pilot bushings as an alternative to the needle bearings. Our slaves are from Bendix and our bearings are from Timken.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had Mikey from Rapid Motorsports work on my car so I told him what I wanted and he ordered it all. I believe he gets it straight from them though?? You'd have to ask him. I just took it out on the road today and this thing is amazing. I have only done rolling pulls but it engages and shifts nicely and grabs perfect. I need a rear and tires before I can get dig dumps!!
Old 10-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im gonna have to say no to the ls7 clutch, my pressure plate went out on me after 5,000 miles.. it drove great before it went out, didnt slip no chatter, but 5,000 miles? really? (daily driven car never to the strip, some highway pulls)

Quick Reply: Textralia or LS7?