Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB ambient light sensor delete pigtail. Firebird/ta

09-13-2020, 10:08 AM | Replies: 4 | Views: 575
  •  - WTB ambient light sensor delete pigtail. Firebird/ta - Fredericksburg, VA 22405, United States
  •  - WTB ambient light sensor delete pigtail. Firebird/ta - Fredericksburg, VA 22405, United States
Teching In

• Price
    $0
  • Location Fredericksburg, VA, 22405, USA
Description:

Looking for the pigtail that firebird and ta's have the is plugged into where the ambient light sensor would be on a Camaro. Also looking for a working ambient sensor. Yes. I know I could wire a pigtail but my father wants it like it was stock.

Old 09-13-2020, 10:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to thread crap on this but man, in alllllll my years owning 4th gens I didnt know this existed.

Would this be located under the dash panel where the sensor goes in a Camaro or is it wrapped up and kept elsewhere? There are a couple of cars being parted out not too far from me that I plan on scavenging some brake parts from and I can have a look.
Old 09-13-2020, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Crispy
Sorry to thread crap on this but man, in alllllll my years owning 4th gens I didnt know this existed.

Would this be located under the dash panel where the sensor goes in a Camaro or is it wrapped up and kept elsewhere? There are a couple of cars being parted out not too far from me that I plan on scavenging some brake parts from and I can have a look.
Yeah it’s in the same spot, just kinda tucked in there behind the radio around the sensor area. Let me know if you come across one!
Old 09-14-2020, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jeremy Bragg
Yeah it’s in the same spot, just kinda tucked in there behind the radio around the sensor area. Let me know if you come across one!
Yes sir. I'll checking those cars out later this week.
Old 09-18-2020, 11:49 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Jeremy Bragg
Looking for the pigtail that firebird and ta's have the is plugged into where the ambient light sensor would be on a Camaro. Also looking for a working ambient sensor. Yes. I know I could wire a pigtail but my father wants it like it was stock.
Got one for ya. PM inbound.