Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Seeking All LS Externals, L92 / LS3, Have "Naked" Longblock, Need All Covers, etc

Wanted

Accessories

09-13-2021, 02:32 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 575
TECH Apprentice

• Price
    $1
  • Location Livonia, MI, 48150, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Hi all.  Building up a 6.2L for my boat.  So far bought a bare block, crank, rods, and 823 assembled heads.  I am looking to acquire all of the engine externals and corresponding correct factory fasteners.  Valley pan (flat with no DoD or PCV), valve covers, front and rear crank seal covers, oil pan/pickup/windage tray, L9H intake with E85 injectors and fuel rail, rocker arms/pedestal rails/bolts, and front accessory drive with alt, PS pump, crank pulley, and fasteners.  Shipping would be to MI and I can provide Fed-Ex or UPS account number to ship it on.    

Basically looking for a blown 6.2L that I can harvest everything off of, except the base long block, if anybody has.  Thanks.  If response here does not work, my email is: detroitdiesel671@hotmail.com.  

Old 09-13-2021, 04:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 475 Likes on 365 Posts

I bought a junkyard motor , in my case a L59 out of a beat down delivery van, got me all the brackets/valve covers /pan etc that I wanted, just asked the yard if they had a non runner with complete externals.. Ended up replacing the alternator but everything else worked fine..
Old 12-14-2022, 11:47 PM
Launching!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Parts

I have everything you need. I swap truck engines into cars alot, have a l94 intake and alot of accessories. And anything else you need. I'll pm you my number