Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Affordable complete turbo kit,Chicago!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 12:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Affordable complete turbo kit,Chicago!!

Okay so im doing a custom built turbo kit as we speak so im selling my current QMP kit. Im putting this kit up for sale early because it is still currently on the car in perfect working condition and if sold locally i can show the kit installed and running.

PTE-T67 turbo. Perfect size for this kit, INSTANT spool time! Only 6000mi.
-.96 exhaust housing
-(local only) 2000 factory exhaust manifold- several coats of 2000 degree heat paint. (not local: costs alot to ship. You can use yours.)
-2.5" crossover
-2.5" log.
-3" downpipe
-Custom 3" intermediate pipe that connects the downpipe all the way back to your catback.
-Intercooler good up to 650rwhp. It is smaller than most but extremely high quality and not cheap!
-All cold side piping, clamps, couplers
-Big HKSwastegate
-Turbo Oil Feed line and fittings, -4an braided SS
-Turbo Oil Drain line including oil pan fitting
-Custom Power steering lines
-LT1 Radiator shroud.
-Aluminum blocks to space sway bar
-Pass. side Alt bracket
-Custom length Red MSD plug wires
-Plug wire heat sleeves
-Custom air intake setup.
-Original rubber elbow replaced with matching silicone hose. Not a cheap piece ($90) as it connects straight from the MAF to the TB with no reducers or extra clamps. Looks much, much cleaner and flow path is smoothed. Also have piece if you want to go SD that fits where the maf would be.
-I also have a complete dyno tune wideband setup that was just sent to dynotune and given a clean bill of health.

This kit W/PTE 67MM on a Mustang dyno through an unlocked 4l60e and a 9nch made 500whp and 480ftlbs. I ran a 10.8 @122 with a 3900lb car. This car is a blast to drive and ive put about 8k on the kit with no issues.

This makes for an great street kit and should be able to support 700 engine hp. Some areas on concern that i would like to mention about the kit. This is a log manifold style kit that was known for minor cracking. I had the log sent to Josh at Kentucky Turbo and he re tig welded all known problem areas and it current seals perfectly.The motor need to be raised slightly on the driver side to clear the steering linkage.I did this with 10cents worth of washers. I currently have a huge FMIC that is not included on my car so i have never run this kit IC setup in any real extreme heat so im not sure how good the A/C will work with the Ic placement. I did use it will a/c with no issues but it was about 60-70 degrees out. The kit on my car currently has a tc78 that is also no included,im selling it with the pte 67mm. Also the alt relocation bracket is really tricky to get lined up but it can be done. Everyone that has experiance with turbo kits knows that every car is different and nothing is a true "bolt on kit". So I want to share my experiance to make the next owner install easier.

For those of you who dont know me on the this board i am a very honest seller and have a great trader rating. I would prefer to show the next owner the kit on the car running so there are no question on condition and to make for an easy install for you.

Im asking $3100 for the entire kit with wideband setup,i will also be including a brand new bov because i can not find the one that came with the kit. I am located in Chicago and the kit will be off in the next 45 days or so.

Here are some really crappy pics on when i put the engine in with the log and turbo. Im going to try to get some more soon.But if anyone would like to come out and see it in person just give me a call.
http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p...AYED_01/Turbo/
Alex
312-731-2129
Old 12-06-2008, 12:12 PM
10 Second Club

For those of you not familiar with this kit it the same as the TTI Street kit for the most part.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:02 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what dealer do you work for?
Old 12-07-2008, 03:18 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,687 Likes on 1,208 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SPRAYED 01
For those of you who dont know me on the this board i am a very honest seller and have a great trader rating.
Alex is a straight up guy. I'd buy from him.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:00 PM
10 Second Club

I work at Mercedes-Benz of Chicago on Division. Thanks Ryan.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:52 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't trust this guy....lol, just kidding Alex.....good guy, damn dude, wish you would have told me this at Straightline's open house

Quick Reply: Affordable complete turbo kit,Chicago!!