Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

columbus racing is garbage! dont join!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not a fan of columbusracing either! I really like this site I find it very useful!
Old 07-29-2009, 07:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DarkFormula
Well, I've been on here for awhile and am pretty veteran, so hopefully people take my $.02 for what it's worth.

I run CR. Due to the nature of the site, the local ricer population, and the media, all membership has to be pre-approved then the member has to go through a process of posting and being "repped" by other members before they can see the whole forum. I got the idea from the sales section requirements on LS1Tech so people can't just show up and cause mayhem.

There is a sticky thread in the "newb" section that states you should post your intro, some info about yourself, and info/pics on your car, including how to post pics within your thread using Vbb code. Just like on here.

This guy gets on there to:

1) Post about his business, which you're required on CR to register and pay some small fees. Just like on here.

2) Post about another club in another part of Ohio

3) Doesn't post **** about himself, his car, etc. He claims he doesn't know how to post pics of his car, although several members link the thread on how to do so.

So after all of this, he gets ***** hurt and starts several new threads wondering why he hasn't been allowed on, stating that we're all haters. Funny thing is, half of the board is F-Bodies, myself and another Admin included.

So finally, he gets let on and can see the rest of the forums. So what does he do? Comes here and starts a bitch thread, not realizing that the Akron-Canton area of Ohio is pretty close to the armpit of the state.

******* seriously.
I heart this post...
Old 07-29-2009, 08:17 PM
10 Second Club

pathetic, and to think I had anything to do with this..........
Old 07-29-2009, 08:27 PM
10 Second Club

If you dont live in Columbus and cant make any of our meets why join? If you look the people that generally dont like the site dont live in the city.

P.S. I'm the other admin that drives an F-body over there.

Sweettooth is a stud in real life thats all I needed to know... /thread

Last edited by xxtheonlyxx; 07-29-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not even going to read your post on CR, your post here is lame enough. As it was said before there are many many active LSX owners on the site, some of the fastest in the state and some of the most knowledgeable about our cars. You just have to pick and choose what you step into ... just like any other site.

As for guys that run CR ... they've been doing a lot for the Ohio racing community, busting *** putting together private track rentals when the tracks themselves have been making things difficult for people even hold them now. While other groups have been dropping their annual track events ... CR has been trying to fill the void by adding more each year. I live 2 hours from Columbus but I appreciate their efforts and gladly make the drive to race with them.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:36 PM
10 Second Club

Sooooo 500hp huh? Since when does 500hp N/A=11.97? I know my junk doesn't put that down on motor, and I can run that on 7 cylinders.

I'm a newb on CR also. I haven't had any issues (maybe because I can read). Actually, it seems like a pretty good place to chill.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SweetTooth
I just stick to being a stud in real life and things have worked out pretty good so far.

If by 'stud' you mean horsefaced, then sure.

who in the above doesnt own an lsx, I hope you are talking about me?
Old 07-29-2009, 08:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Juicedh22

If by 'stud' you mean horsefaced, then sure.

who in the above doesnt own an lsx, I hope you are talking about me?
i dont own one...

but i do work on at least 2 or 3 a week...lmao

Old 07-29-2009, 08:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GTO1_OHIO
I'm not even going to read your post on CR, your post here is lame enough. As it was said before there are many many active LSX owners on the site, some of the fastest in the state and some of the most knowledgeable about our cars. You just have to pick and choose what you step into ... just like any other site.

As for guys that run CR ... they've been doing a lot for the Ohio racing community, busting *** putting together private track rentals when the tracks themselves have been making things difficult for people even hold them now. While other groups have been dropping their annual track events ... CR has been trying to fill the void by adding more each year. I live 2 hours from Columbus but I appreciate their efforts and gladly make the drive to race with them.
Thanks for the support with all the rentals Russ.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:47 PM
Launching!

I agree with this post. CR isn't for thin skinned people either.....at least you realized it wasn't for you on your first post.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:42 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Juicedh22
did you seriously make a post on a forum, to moan and cry like a baby about another forum?? If you dont like a website/forum... there is this "Log Out" button, use it and dont go back...

BTW, I am on CR and there is nothing wrong with that site at all, they all bashed you because you made a complete FOOL of yourself.
i dont want to see others waste theire time trying to get in, by the ways thts a retarded setup
Old 07-30-2009, 04:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by waggz
Quoted for truth, justice, and the american way.

Oh and if you like I can post up all of your little tantrums showing what an internet tough guy you are trying to call people out to street race and your other general fail.

Maybe you and your team should go look to live life one quartermile at a time someplace else...
what kinda car u got. or do u just get on here to look cool
Old 07-30-2009, 04:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2001taws6
I'm not a fan of columbusracing either! I really like this site I find it very useful!
ive seen three or 4 threads on ppl disapproving of it
Old 07-30-2009, 04:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ND2RACE
pathetic, and to think I had anything to do with this..........
tht site has crashed down hill and u are well aware of it. i went in and did everything that u guys said to do. changed my intro, u walked me thru how to post pics, and i did, i posted pics of my car and told about myself and what happens? 99% of the people just start bashing cuz i got an f body. immature
Old 07-30-2009, 04:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by xxtheonlyxx
If you dont live in Columbus and cant make any of our meets why join? If you look the people that generally dont like the site dont live in the city.

P.S. I'm the other admin that drives an F-body over there.

Sweettooth is a stud in real life thats all I needed to know... /thread
i run almost weekly at 42, thats one spot they go to, its not like if u dont live in columbus u cant b on the site, half the ppl tht r on there dont live "in" columbus but surrounding cities
Old 07-30-2009, 04:52 AM
Banned

yea, i started a thread that said ls1 guys come in, and what do i get? some ***** bag with a neon harassin me in every thread.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jmill96Z
Sooooo 500hp huh? Since when does 500hp N/A=11.97? I know my junk doesn't put that down on motor, and I can run that on 7 cylinders.

I'm a newb on CR also. I haven't had any issues (maybe because I can read). Actually, it seems like a pretty good place to chill.
ur s/n says 96 does that mean ur car has 96 hp? i made my sn the day i got my car and that was my goal for the car, is that a crime?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:57 AM
10 Second Club

I have an F-Body, and haven't had anyone say anything negative to me over there. What did you expect to happen making posts like that? Doesn't sound like you're that much better over here either.

And actually I have about 93hp, but will still drag your **** down the track; in reverse and not even spill a drop of beer
Old 07-30-2009, 04:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ccxxxxxxx
Maybe if you would have learned to read the rules before posting your weak *** intro none of this would have started. Everyone takes a little bashing in order to get in. Its part of the deal.

Im going to sum it up for you. You sound like a little bitch over there and in here. I would blame your you being a dumbass on your age but there are plenty of good guys over in CR that are as young as you. So basically you are just a retard.

GTFO!!!
you have 22 total posts.see on columbus racing u would get the **** bashed out of u bc newbs aernt allowed to post and newbs aernt allowed to do this. blah blah blah, go to hell
Old 07-30-2009, 05:37 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2001ws6-500hp
you have 22 total posts.see on columbus racing u would get the **** bashed out of u bc newbs aernt allowed to post and newbs aernt allowed to do this. blah blah blah, go to hell
Well you see this is the attitude that is making you FAIL at everything....just calm down and quit the bitching.....im sorry the scary men were so mean to you in that internet forum.

Making 3 seperate posts just to get in because you suck at reading the rules is not the forums fault.......

They do that little initiation so they dont have little.........like you making it full of drama. U FAILED NOW GET THE HELL OVER IT.

And honestly who..........about how ur not gonna be able to get into a forum and how their being mean to you...

U FAILED

Quick Reply: columbus racing is garbage! dont join!