Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

columbus racing is garbage! dont join!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 04:31 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default columbus racing is garbage! dont join!

i dunno how many of you are on columbus racing, but take it from me, if u wanna be in a shithole forum then go join, their site is setup to where u can only view one section untill u get enough rep to get in,which isnt a problem, so to get more rep u need to post an intro. so i did. i told about our car club and some of the cars we had, and announced the opening of our new shop and said if anyone needed anything to pm me. well prolly the first 10 post i get are just straight bashing, please read:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums...ad.php?t=69427

that was not the original intro that i had, but the one before that was perfectally fine io just changed it so i could satisfy some ppl and get into the site. if u look every single post on the first page were just bashes except two. and those were from the guy who told me about the site. and the following pages just contain more bashing. ppl telliing me im a dumbass randomly just because i have an fbody, alot of jealousy on that site. the one guy that was tryin to bash me drove a damn sentra. the site has over 6000 members, but no one ever gets on because of those 10 or 12 guys sit and bash all day, about anything u say, hope this saves some ppl some time.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:01 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL. My account hasn't been activated so I can't see chit.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:39 AM
On The Tree

did you seriously make a post on a forum, to moan and cry like a baby about another forum?? If you dont like a website/forum... there is this "Log Out" button, use it and dont go back...

BTW, I am on CR and there is nothing wrong with that site at all, they all bashed you because you made a complete FOOL of yourself.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:00 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juicedh22
did you seriously make a post on a forum, to moan and cry like a baby about another forum?? If you dont like a website/forum... there is this "Log Out" button, use it and dont go back...

BTW, I am on CR and there is nothing wrong with that site at all, they all bashed you because you made a complete FOOL of yourself.
Quoted for truth, justice, and the american way.

Oh and if you like I can post up all of your little tantrums showing what an internet tough guy you are trying to call people out to street race and your other general fail.

Maybe you and your team should go look to live life one quartermile at a time someplace else...
Old 07-29-2009, 08:03 AM
10 Second Club

Someone take me out of the mod que over there so I can see this action.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2001ws6-500hp
i dunno how many of you are on columbus racing, but take it from me, if u wanna be in a shithole forum then go join, their site is setup to where u can only view one section untill u get enough rep to get in,which isnt a problem, so to get more rep u need to post an intro. so i did. i told about our car club and some of the cars we had, and announced the opening of our new shop and said if anyone needed anything to pm me. well prolly the first 10 post i get are just straight bashing, please read:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums...ad.php?t=69427

that was not the original intro that i had, but the one before that was perfectally fine io just changed it so i could satisfy some ppl and get into the site. if u look every single post on the first page were just bashes except two. and those were from the guy who told me about the site. and the following pages just contain more bashing. ppl telliing me im a dumbass randomly just because i have an fbody, alot of jealousy on that site. the one guy that was tryin to bash me drove a damn sentra. the site has over 6000 members, but no one ever gets on because of those 10 or 12 guys sit and bash all day, about anything u say, hope this saves some ppl some time.

Maybe if you would have learned to read the rules before posting your weak *** intro none of this would have started. Everyone takes a little bashing in order to get in. Its part of the deal.

Im going to sum it up for you. You sound like a little bitch over there and in here. I would blame your you being a dumbass on your age but there are plenty of good guys over in CR that are as young as you. So basically you are just a retard.

GTFO!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ccxxxxxxx
Maybe if you would have learned to read the rules before posting your weak *** intro none of this would have started. Everyone takes a little bashing in order to get in. Its part of the deal.

Im going to sum it up for you. You sound like a little bitch over there and in here. I would blame your you being a dumbass on your age but there are plenty of good guys over in CR that are as young as you. So basically you are just a retard.

GTFO!!!
Quoted for truth!

LOL @ the clueless OP whining about this ****. Cry a little more why don't ya. "Columbus Racing is a bunch of doo doo faced meanie heads, whaaaaa! Don't join!!!"

A little advice, in the future maybe you shouldn't take the internet so serious.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:54 AM
Teching In

wow umm...you posted an intro advertising your website and your car club....of course you got ******* bashed...thats why the first 2 pages are **** like that

after you fixed your intro you got nothing but welcomes from everybody

paul and gearhead were both ******* with you, and you cried about it like a bitch

then you talked **** about peoples rides that arent a fbody

"at the end of the day ill be going home in a trans am and you will be going home in a neon"

you then made 2 or 3 other threads begging to be let into the site pretty much...if its such ****, why would you try so hard to join it?

please eat **** and die

Last edited by 99BlackPonyGT; 07-29-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Teching In

hi im over there to, your a homo
Old 07-29-2009, 09:33 AM
10 Second Club

Well, I've been on here for awhile and am pretty veteran, so hopefully people take my $.02 for what it's worth.

I run CR. Due to the nature of the site, the local ricer population, and the media, all membership has to be pre-approved then the member has to go through a process of posting and being "repped" by other members before they can see the whole forum. I got the idea from the sales section requirements on LS1Tech so people can't just show up and cause mayhem.

There is a sticky thread in the "newb" section that states you should post your intro, some info about yourself, and info/pics on your car, including how to post pics within your thread using Vbb code. Just like on here.

This guy gets on there to:

1) Post about his business, which you're required on CR to register and pay some small fees. Just like on here.

2) Post about another club in another part of Ohio

3) Doesn't post **** about himself, his car, etc. He claims he doesn't know how to post pics of his car, although several members link the thread on how to do so.

So after all of this, he gets ***** hurt and starts several new threads wondering why he hasn't been allowed on, stating that we're all haters. Funny thing is, half of the board is F-Bodies, myself and another Admin included.

So finally, he gets let on and can see the rest of the forums. So what does he do? Comes here and starts a bitch thread, not realizing that the Akron-Canton area of Ohio is pretty close to the armpit of the state.

******* seriously.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:37 AM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I've been on Columbus Racing for a while now and I've never had a problem. I like their board.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:46 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DarkFormula
Well, I've been on here for awhile and am pretty veteran, so hopefully people take my $.02 for what it's worth.

I run CR. Due to the nature of the site, the local ricer population, and the media, all membership has to be pre-approved then the member has to go through a process of posting and being "repped" by other members before they can see the whole forum. I got the idea from the sales section requirements on LS1Tech so people can't just show up and cause mayhem.

There is a sticky thread in the "newb" section that states you should post your intro, some info about yourself, and info/pics on your car, including how to post pics within your thread using Vbb code. Just like on here.

This guy gets on there to:

1) Post about his business, which you're required on CR to register and pay some small fees. Just like on here.

2) Post about another club in another part of Ohio

3) Doesn't post **** about himself, his car, etc. He claims he doesn't know how to post pics of his car, although several members link the thread on how to do so.

So after all of this, he gets ***** hurt and starts several new threads wondering why he hasn't been allowed on, stating that we're all haters. Funny thing is, half of the board is F-Bodies, myself and another Admin included.

So finally, he gets let on and can see the rest of the forums. So what does he do? Comes here and starts a bitch thread, not realizing that the Akron-Canton area of Ohio is pretty close to the armpit of the state.

******* seriously.
yeah, he got asshurt bigtime. He bashed me for bashing him and all I did was reply with a simple 0/10, poor intro. What a whiner.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Launching!

I am a newer member on CR and enjoy logging onto the board, it is actually more of the more active boards I am on. Each day I log on and there is more than 700+ posts a day. OP you should have read the intro and the rules before you joined.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Teching In

Bawahahahahahahaha

and this fucktard really thought pauls neon ran 10's

got all but hurt after i was mean to him.(which, i was being nice)

didnt read the stickies, which clearly states every ******* rule he broke.

now your on here whining..

maybe we should sign up on cantonlsx, and go hog wild.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:29 AM
10 Second Club

LOL! You do realize that we have over 100 lsx powered cars on Columbus Racing.... right. We are all over LS1tech so I hope you have a really good flame suit.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

Lol you sir FAIL miserably. Try reading the rules.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:00 PM
10 Second Club

All I see is forum drama!
Old 07-29-2009, 05:12 PM
Teching In

If you cant take the heat then gtfo.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Teching In

the fail is strong in this one....

and if your opening a shop, in canton...why advertise in columbus?
Old 07-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Teching In

ColumbusRacing IS ******* gay... Obviously the 10 or 12 deuchebags who bashed your intro post, also decided to get on LS1tech (many of them not having any business being on here because they are too broke to own a LS1 car) and bash your post.

Just stay on LS1tech... people actually talk about racing and working on cars, and there's a lot less buttfucking and cocksucking. There's a lot of good info on here so that's all you need.

So in closing, CR is a make believe place where pathetic, fat nerds can bash newbs and ban people. I just stick to being a stud in real life and things have worked out pretty good so far. If you saw some of these people in real life you would LOL.

Quick Reply: columbus racing is garbage! dont join!