Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Who wants a 45,000 dollar prelude?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 10:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Checkin in for the Epicness......From a Local Ohio Forum...
The word is spreadin'....and its worth it.
This guy is a complete moron.

He receives the Idiot of the year Award.
Thanks for the laugh.

ANd BTW..I signed up just for this thread....but I do drive LS2 power.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lmao!!!!

can a mod please change the title of the thread to "EPIC"
Old 10-16-2009, 11:07 PM
On The Tree

Haha Gotta love that RS in the backround. trash making fun of trash. That's always the best.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

are you seriously on here ******* bashing my car? DAWWWWWG
Old 10-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Teching In

**** you dawggg!

Dave knows more about Camaro's then you know will never know about cars in general.

So why don't you take your POS Supra and newbbb!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 11:22 PM
On The Tree

Dawg you making me cry. hahahahah I was just making an observation.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camarobitch02
**** you dawggg!

Dave knows more about Camaro's then you know will never know about cars in general.

So why don't you take your POS Supra and newbbb!!!
Newb? I've been here longer than both of you. morons. Really doubt that statement. Has he even owned an LS1? what this forum was based on. no one gives a **** about 350 chevy motors anymore.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by natedawg
Newb? I've been here longer than both of you. morons. Really doubt that statement. Has he even owned an LS1? what this forum was based on. no one gives a **** about 350 chevy motors anymore.
dude are you serious!???!

ls1's are based from a 350 Chevy Motor.

Old 10-16-2009, 11:37 PM
On The Tree

They are completely different. they may be based... but have nothing in common. Its like saying 2jz is based of 7m. one is great motor that can hold tons of power (800+hp) other blows head gaskets and has oil system problems. both have nothing in common. ls1 isn't a 350ci either.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by natedawg
They are completely different. they may be based... but have nothing in common. Its like saying 2jz is based of 7m. one is great motor that can hold tons of power (800+hp) other blows head gaskets and has oil system problems. both have nothing in common. ls1 isn't a 350ci either.

/facepalm
Old 10-16-2009, 11:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

no **** douchefag. a stock LS1 is a 346 Cu.in. and nobody cares about stupid ******* import pieces of **** hence the point of this thread is to bash on anything import. and to be honest with you an older generation SBC will hold just as much power as a LS1 its all on how you build it. buddy take your ******* imports and go back overseas. your about as useful as a condom while ******* a prostitute. can a mod please ban this douchebag no wonder your thread count is so low but youve been on for such a long time
BTW GTFO!!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 11:58 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1slo_camaro
no **** douchefag. a stock LS1 is a 346 Cu.in. and nobody cares about stupid ******* import pieces of **** hence the point of this thread is to bash on anything import. and to be honest with you an older generation SBC will hold just as much power as a LS1 its all on how you build it. buddy take your ******* imports and go back overseas. your about as useful as a condom while ******* a prostitute. can a mod please ban this douchebag no wonder your thread count is so low but youve been on for such a long time
BTW GTFO!!!!
Whoa whoa whoa. You better check your role. I've been around the ls1 block. The difference is technology. Thats all i care about. Fuel injection. alum block. coilpacks Heads that flow... somewhat.

Rice is one thing my cars aren't rice they look 100% stock and are faster than any **** in your sig. **** my clutch costs more than your ******* car.

You seem really bitter. damn.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

fuel injection? really that was thought of wayyy before a LS1 was even in the R&D of GM. and heads that flow??? ehhh thats debatable. but bitter? bahahah im not gonna waste anger on a fucknut like you. you come on my thread bashing my car. just completely fucked up in my opinion.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:15 AM
Staging Lane

somebody please kick this piece of **** foreign driving ******* off the site. its all fun and games till a ******** like "natedawg" has to ruin all the fun. u sold a beast for piece. im sorry but somebody please kick his *** off.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:23 AM
On The Tree

Wow....you guys are making the Honda Douche look a lot smarter at this point.

Just sayin'.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:32 AM
Staging Lane

that douchebag honduhh owner with his VTAK!!! is alot smarter than natedawg. how you gonna come in and say trash making fun of trash. i highly doubt he owns and or owned any of those cars. maybe than he woke up. i dont get it.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LSwhat???
somebody please kick this piece of **** foreign driving ******* off the site. its all fun and games till a ******** like "natedawg" has to ruin all the fun. u sold a beast for piece. im sorry but somebody please kick his *** off.
Nah just was time to move on was a fun car though. the ls1 powerband is rather boring. Turbo cars is where my heart is at. Someday I wanna build a G body Malibu turbo lsx th210or th400. But that t56 trans is terrible you guys need to talk to gm about that notchy piece of crap. Getrag trans are amazing! and o so smooth. Deff. got an upgrade nevermind my car holds value better than zr1 corvette.

Beast for a Piece?? You obviously have never rode drove or been around an MKIV supra. one word Quality! I take All my c5 friends for rides few of them ended up selling their 00+ cars and upgrading for a car made in the early-mid 90s. haha Lets not even compare a c4 to a mkiv supra.

Aren't those "camaros" made in Canada anyways? Send them back out of the good ol USA. well at least 93 and newer.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:39 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by camarobitch02
ls1's are based from a 350 Chevy Motor.
About as much as they were based on any other small block. The LS1 was a clean sheet design with the only similarities being the external dimensions and main bearings IIRC.
Originally Posted by 1slo_camaro
you come on my thread bashing my car. just completely fucked up in my opinion.
I'd say it's pretty fucked up to bash on someone's car behind their back but you seem to have no problem doing that. What goes around comes around.
OMG, it's an import! Learn some ******* respect for cars in general because there are a lot of cars of all makes that deserve it. The late model Supras have more than earned their respect in the last 10 years. To argue otherwise is a great way to make yourself look like a complete tool.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Staging Lane

ive ridden in a t67 trim turbo supra b4 didnt impress me really..sure the bov and turbo spool up sound gave me some chills but idk it aint for me. ok supras and evo are the only imports i give respect for. skylines too but i dont hardly ever see them..but it was a rea douche move to do to start bashin on 1slo's car like that.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

ive ridden in a t67 trim turbo supra b4 didnt impress me really..sure the bov and turbo spool up sound gave me some chills but idk it aint for me. ok supras and evo are the only imports i give respect for. skylines too but i dont hardly ever see them..but it was a rea douche move to do to start bashin on 1slo's car like that.
ill give some for a sti. and even go as far as very very few civics that would butthurt many people on this website. and a car is a car is a car. to me its who the driver is, how you carrry yourself, and how you make it look is how you get classified

Quick Reply: Who wants a 45,000 dollar prelude?