Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Maybe relocating... Indy, KC, Cincci, Columbus, LVille

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 09:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JUICED96Z
LOL, never knew that was racist lol...... I never knew how it was spelled... there is a few tucky cities here haha.

You might research the square miles of each city........ driving around OKC feels much larger. Yeah more Tornado's out there but a lot more bad weather out here during the winter.

Like I said, nothing wrong with Indy, every city has it's pro's and con's. You don't go to the southside of OKC at night (found out the hard way when I got pulled over haha, cop said I needed to leave, I did not know that was the bad area haha). Here you stay away from parts of the east and west side's at night and part's of downtown... Nature out here is nicer.... out there it is red dirt haha.
ha i didnt mean that was racist, we just have the reputation of being real racist and the town gets called that alot. Just two parts of our redneck, racist reputaion lol.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jrob56
ha i didnt mean that was racist, we just have the reputation of being real racist and the town gets called that alot. Just two parts of our redneck, racist reputaion lol.
Ahhh ok haha.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

liking the Louisville golf comment. I didn't realize that course was out there.

Quick Reply: Maybe relocating... Indy, KC, Cincci, Columbus, LVille