Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Anyone want to start a club or have a get together around Kansas City?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 10:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys i want to get out and cruise with you guys so bad but i am in desperate need of a torque arm mount for an automatic and i need the one that mounts to the tranny not the rear end please help guys PLEASE!!!!!!
Old 07-21-2010, 10:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im new to the site, I'm at whiteman AFB, I'm down for a cruise just let me know
Old 07-30-2010, 05:24 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by thefastlife
Hey guys i want to get out and cruise with you guys so bad but i am in desperate need of a torque arm mount for an automatic and i need the one that mounts to the tranny not the rear end please help guys PLEASE!!!!!!
it may be a few more weeks, but when my rear end comes and i get my new one installed, u can have my old one
Old 10-13-2010, 12:12 PM
Teching In

Im new to this site too, I live up by St. Joseph, MO. But i go to school in down in the Lenexa Overland Park area Tuesday - Friday. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some people and getting some advise on my car. Its kind of a project car.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 97VoodooBird
Im new to this site too, I live up by St. Joseph, MO. But i go to school in down in the Lenexa Overland Park area Tuesday - Friday. Wouldn't mind meeting up with some people and getting some advise on my car. Its kind of a project car.
Im actually going to Mo West here in St. Joseph, Ill have my Camaro up here after thanksgiving break but Ive been driving around on an older GSXR its atomic orange same as my car. I havnt seen to many F bodys rollin around up here, I hope to see you around here some time.
-Coltin
Old 01-23-2011, 11:52 AM
Launching!

Hey guys I just moved to Kansas in the summer of 2010. Haven't really seen any muscle cars in general besides a few stangs. I live in Olathe right now soon to be moving though in may. Just wondering if you guys were able to get anything going on.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

Mainly just talk. We need to pick a day out of the month and meet up every month somewhere to see what kind of a crowd we can draw. I'm ready for the snow to be GONE!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:50 PM
12 Second Club

im planning on hitting up kcir on feb or march to see what my car can really do now that i have a 9in
Old 02-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 97VoodooBird

Originally Posted by 92z28camarokid
Im actually going to Mo West here in St. Joseph, Ill have my Camaro up here after thanksgiving break but Ive been driving around on an older GSXR its atomic orange same as my car. I havnt seen to many F bodys rollin around up here, I hope to see you around here some time.
-Coltin

I am going to MWSU right now also, and I commute from Lenexa. I am seriously down for some good cruise nights and hang outs this spring/summer.. Hopefully this weather will clear out and I can get the Camaro out and have some fun!

Quick Reply: Anyone want to start a club or have a get together around Kansas City?