Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

So when is the first Indy 2010 meet?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 07:22 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE= bunch of b.s......my buddy that was with me was like jus run!!!he doesnt have ur plate.....so i thought about it then i pulled over.....i think i should have ran now...hahahah[/QUOTE]

yeah i almost ran and then i thought well maybe he will let us off....no every new cop has to play robo cop. i told him that i was gonna run but decided to stop bc i figured he would be cool and he said " yeah i probably wouldnt have even tried to catch you" lol oh well
Old 01-14-2010, 07:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1-NAVY
wow im stayin away from u lol seems like cops love to be around u
yeah.. they do. good thing now i know a lot of them now so here lately ive had 8 warnings in two months. so that is good ahahah
Old 01-14-2010, 11:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AlaskaBlack
What cam did you go with?
its a 236/234 .617/.598 111-1LSA
Old 01-14-2010, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by harbaugh
he could be like me and brother in-law....lol...get a loud muffler ticket and not having my registration signed and try to defer them and they deny it then i gotta pay 540 dollars to keep my license......bunch of b.s......my buddy that was with me was like jus run!!!he doesnt have ur plate.....so i thought about it then i pulled over.....i think i should have ran now...hahahah

Yeah I remember that night lol. That was a shitty end to a FUN NIGHT!
*We've had a few of those huh!

and let me know if ya need any help putting that beast togethor....i do a whole lot of nothin man!!!ha
Sounds good.... I told ya man, Your more than welcome to come hang out anytime you want. I'm always down to work on my car too. Just call me whenever your bored and come on over.

Originally Posted by NAVY99B4C
lol James, you can ride shotgun with me if you want! also im willing to "donate" my skills, time, and any spare parts you need and i have. if you need any help let me know im down about every weekend i dont work. In return ill let you win 1 out of 3 races lol j/k

Cant wait till its nice. Ill be waiting for the first word!!!
LOL! I wouldn't count on me going 1 for 3. Maybe I'll let you win 1 for 3.
I may take you up on that... if my car is still down.
It really just depends on what all happens between now and April. I have a few more plans for the car and just need some more cash to finish it.
In the meantime, I'll be relocating the wiring harness and relocating the battery. If I can put the PCM in the car, I'm going to do that as well.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

if u give me the 403 for 200 that 200 can go to the 427 lol i only wish
Old 01-14-2010, 01:12 PM
10 Second Club

I will be there and show no mercy!
Old 01-14-2010, 01:14 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
Or in Benny's case, Get shown up! hahaha
lol
Old 01-14-2010, 01:26 PM
TECH Addict

I can't wait either. Sucks my car has No Motor, Trans, Front suspension, or anything in it right now. Just waiting for some more cash, And then I'll be ordering some more goodies within the next few months.
so how longs the car gonna be down for, im assuming this is for the HKE 427 mentioned on the fquick? i should start saving for that 403, maybe take out a student loan haha
Old 01-14-2010, 06:52 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Captain InsaneO
I will be there and show no mercy!
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Benny, I shall fear no car of his, for My car is the $HIT! And your just GHEY! LOL
j/k

Originally Posted by LS1-NAVY
if u give me the 403 for 200 that 200 can go to the 427 lol i only wish
hahaha yeah thats a deal.
It's already out of the car man, come by and grab it. I'll meet ya at the shop tomorrow so you can come pick it up. lol

Originally Posted by jrob56
so how longs the car gonna be down for, im assuming this is for the HKE 427 mentioned on the fquick? i should start saving for that 403, maybe take out a student loan haha
No It's not getting the 427 til this coming winter. I plan on doing the rearend and Full suspension and 10 point cage this year and then do a different engine next winter. If someone had the cash and wanted to buy the 403 before then, I'd sell it though. Other than that, I'm just gonna keep running it til I can afford to buy something else. (427)

And as for what the car is torn apart now for.... I'm painting the engine Black, touching up the engine bay with Black paint, trying to relocate some wires, deleting my ABS, relocating the coils, relocating the battery to the rear, changing my K-Member with the new UMI 1 I just got, Replacing all of the front suspension with new parts (I dont want to chance something failing on me, especially since my right front hub/bearing is loose), also going with some 1 7/8" LT's and a new fuel pump kit, and then gonna try to do a few other small things between now and then. I already had the transmission out b/c it broke on me back in sept./oct. and I had to pull it and I had it rebuilt again. Now I just need to get the stall redone from Yank. And I'll be good to go!
Mainly just taking out some weight and cleaning up the engine bay some.
Old 01-14-2010, 06:54 PM
10 Second Club

If everything goes as planned, I will have the car back together by April 1st. If not, I should have it done by July at the latest...
Old 01-14-2010, 08:17 PM
Teching In

If everything goes as planned, I will have the car back together by April 1st. If not, I should have it done by July at the latest...
It has to be ready by July 3rd
Old 01-14-2010, 08:30 PM
10 Second Club

LOL! I will have have it ready... With or without the 9 inch.
I am going to order the MWC Fab9 in March or April sometime. (Depending on how much tax money I get) I Just hope he isn't too backed up! I can't wait either.... I'm ready for the new season to start already!
Old 01-21-2010, 02:36 PM
On The Tree

im down for a meet soon
dont know which ride ill be in .. trans am or 71 celica .. hmmmmm

Quick Reply: So when is the first Indy 2010 meet?