Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

LS1Tech meet at Edwards Drive In on 5-22-2010 (Rained out last week *New Date)

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 04:45 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be there with at least 2 other people.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:58 PM
10 Second Club

Sounds good man!

I'll see ya there.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:46 PM
Teching In

See you guys at the suds, I got a marathon, mecum auction, and then the suds.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:26 PM
10 Second Club

Whatever Mr. Busy Body! lol
See ya there man!

James
Old 05-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Teching In

i will be there hopefully before 7. If not meet up with you guys at the Suds.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:35 AM
Teching In

I'll be there
Old 05-22-2010, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Lookin good tonight! See you at around 5 james!
Old 05-22-2010, 10:10 AM
10 Second Club

Sounds good guys!
I will be there at 5pm, and hope to see everyone there.

Gonna be a fun night!
Old 05-22-2010, 10:29 AM
TECH Regular

i will be there to show everyone whats up!, jkjk i hope its a great turnout!
Old 05-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Launching!

how many people are expecting to show?
Old 05-22-2010, 12:54 PM
10 Second Club

So far, It looks like about 15 or so. But IDK how many others have not chimed back in. Either way it will be fun, and theres about 50 to 100 cars at the suds EVERY weekend. So it will be fun as well.
Then theres always a night life if you hang around til 10:00pm up til about 2:00am

Not saying that you will, But theres usually some "Cough" Legal "Cough" Drag Racing. On a DOT Approved Street. lol

If you hang around til around 9:00 people will head to O'Reilly's auto parts on Madison and Troy (Just North of Troy on the right hand side) and thats where all the muscle cars and etc hang out at. Til it gets late and people stir up some $hit and then we head to another spot and watch people get their $hit Drug. hahaha

Fun Times! I swear!

If you guys have any questions, I'll be at the show, Just come ask where we hang out at and etc.
Or Call or text me anytime!!

James
Old 05-23-2010, 02:49 AM
10 Second Club

All I got to say is... Tonight was VERY Interesting. lol

Oh and this too... Especially at 1:22, That describes the Steak N Shake incident to the T.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TiMt...eature=related
Old 05-23-2010, 10:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

any pics or vids from yesterday
Old 05-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Teching In

When I left petros heading south I saw a few squad cars sitting deep in the side roads.

What happened at steak n shake?
Old 05-23-2010, 03:42 PM
10 Second Club

Well This is a long story, But I will try to keep it as short as possible!

I was cruising north on 31 and pulled up to the stoplight at Thompson Rd. Next to me was a cop! I was the lead car with about 20/30 camaros, trans ams, GTO's, etc. all behind me. So the cop notices all of the cars behind me, and decides to single me out. He follows next to me, I was doing the speed limit, excelerated correctly, and everything. Needless to say by the time I came up to the BP and Steak N Shake I turned in thru the median. This is where he decides to turn on his lights. So I pulled forward and parked in a spot. Meanwhile, EVERYONE behind me decides to rev their motors, and **** the cops off. lol
Well the cops come to the window. White cop on my side, and a Black cop on the passenger side. IMMEDIATELY, the Black guy gets an attitude with my friend. The white cop asks me for my License and etc. He asks if I have any weapons in the car, I say Yes! I gave him my gun permit. He was cool. walked away, and never asked for the gun. Just asked where it was and i told him. Then he says I don't have any taillights, My license plate light is out, and I have straight pipes on my car and it's illegal. Yada yada yada, Hang tight, I'll be right back. So as he runs my info, The black cops starts talking **** to my buddy I had with me, and starts saying how he will arrest him and take him to jail, and how he has been on the police force for 3 1/2 years and that him and his partner were from Chicago and how things are rougher in CHI-Town and not to **** with him! He then goes on saying that he is out looking for stats, and that locking us up will only look good on his behalf. And was saying how we can do things the hard way or the easy way, and we're like dude WTF is your problem, you asked us questions, and we answered them. At this point my friend becomes shitty and talks **** back to the cop. In which case I tell him to shutup and just ignore the dumb ****. So when he realizes we aren't gonna give him anymore ****, He decided to pull out his stun gun and put it next to my friends head and turns it on right by his ear. And does this twice. at which point, I say "was that called for?", and My friend just laughs at the cop. So then he looks over at EVERYBODY who was with me (standing at Steak n Shake) and then tells me how I am going to get a ticket because I was the lead car and that he saw us Fu(king around. SO I call him out on his BS, b/c I came up on him at the light and I was the lead car the whole time. And I never exceeded the speed limit and neither did they. Well then he says that he pulled me over b/c my taillights didn't work, my license plate light didn't work, and my exhaust was straight piped and didn't have mufflers.
At that point I was like BS My lights work (I then turned them on) and he was like are you calling me a liar, I was like YES I am! b/c they work.
Then I was like I have mufflers on my car, look for yourself. He shut his mouth then. And I was looking at him like man you know this is BS, but whatever and he gave me a ticket for Illegal Exhaust. Then he told me not to leave until he cleared the lot at Steak and Shake. So he goes over there and tells everyone to leave, and then sees a guy with a camo hat on with a rebel flag on it with a gun on his hip and decided to ****** his a$$ up and give him ****. Talking about how it's not legal to have your gun on your hip to where it can be seen. BS! And then asks him wtf his hat meant. He said, it was a confederate flag "for the south". What do you think it means. And the cops get all shitty with him. Basically they were 2 cops on a power trip last night and are complete a$$holes in my book.
Needless to say, I'm going to file a complaint on BOTH of the officers and take my ticket to court. Simply b/c what they did was unprofessional, and completely BS on their behalfs. win or lose, IDC to pay the fine, but that was all BS.

Then to make a long night worse, I was in the middle of a BIG Pack of cars, and I got pulled over again for the taillights being too dark (they are tinted black with VHT Nightshades) Grrr

*But this cop was a Really nice guy and he just let me go after running my info, and telling me my lights were too dark and that at first he didn't see them. Although this was cool, BC my GF got a cell phone pic of like 3 or 4 cops behind me, and I thought that looked pretty cool. hahaha

Oh Well, Who's down for next weekend. lol
Who's gonna cruise with me! Don't be Scared, I'll be the LEAD car again. IDC! haha
Old 05-23-2010, 03:47 PM
10 Second Club

Here was the 2nd time I got pulled over lol
LS1Tech meet at Edwards Drive In on 5-22-2010 (Rained out last week *New Date)-cops-me.jpg
Old 05-23-2010, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn they r after u
Old 05-23-2010, 04:12 PM
TECH Regular

ive got pics of the first time.. lol last night was a ton of fun though
Old 05-23-2010, 06:12 PM
12 Second Club

i got to the meet at like 6:45 and walked around a litle but didnt talk to anyone just kinda lurked lol. then you guys were leaving so i was just gonna tag along to see what happens. so i fall in a couple cars from the back and as soon as we get on 65 im all over it and my passanger side dual comes off when im WOT at about 95 mph! lol i had to pull over and a few guys passed me and before i ripped it the rest of the way off i lost you guys!

I meet up with a T/A later on 31 in greenwood that was blown of some sorts, black in color. we got on it once thats it

Ill for sure be down next meet, and hopefully not get into a trouble with the fuzz!
and ill leave my guns at home i guess!
Old 05-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Teching In

i had a blast last night. got to meet some cool people. that was some bs with the cops though. they need to worry about actual crimes going down instead of some guys in camaros romping it down 31. might be down for next weekend, not sure whats going on since its memorial day weekend.

Quick Reply: LS1Tech meet at Edwards Drive In on 5-22-2010 (Rained out last week *New Date)