Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

41 sat nov 5th purdue

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 05:58 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
Would it kill you to use a ******* period, clemans? Or even any proper grammar at all? I can't even read your posts because they give me a headache.
Holy Hell, I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice that. I was going to have my 6 yr old read it and hope I could understand it better. lmfo
Old 11-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Teching In

Well all I got to say is 765 490 0989 is my cell number. if any one has a issue with me let's deal with it no key board .and Brian clemans is my name I live in minticello be happy to give u my address if u like to come c me thanks .if u don't like the way I post .well then don't read it . If u looking to run your cars on a perfect track don't go to 41. If u got any more neg bull **** over me inviting guys who want to go there.well please u have my number
Old 11-07-2011, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 123clemans
Well all I got to say is 765 490 0989 is my cell number. if any one has a issue with me let's deal with it no key board .and Brian clemans is my name I live in minticello be happy to give u my address if u like to come c me thanks .if u don't like the way I post .well then don't read it . If u looking to run your cars on a perfect track don't go to 41. If u got any more neg bull **** over me inviting guys who want to go there.well please u have my number
Lol

I can read that fine ...

I wasn't much on proper grammar so I can make it out good
Old 11-07-2011, 11:06 PM
Staging Lane

I totatly agree with everyone here. yes i race at 41 great place ? no by any means. I also live about 10 min. from rt66. i would rather race there. But, when? the nice track races and test and tunes a combined 10 times a year. That makes me more upset then the not so up to par NLR. But then again u want to test a car a few times a week go to 41. if u wanna run once a month go to 66. At both tracks we has a tein turboed 468 cavi. run 8.36 so it is hit or miss on track prep at 41. at 66 it is always spot on... just my 2 cents
Old 11-08-2011, 02:43 AM
On The Tree

I think this entire thing has been blown way out of proportion, the only thing that those of us that are against NLR are saying is that if we all would pull together for just half a season and put them under I am confident that there is money to waive in front of the Nevinger family.. I am confident that the said money producers would clean the place up and run it like a business instead of a cover up for other activities...
I for one can say HELL YES I miss having a place to go test and tune.. I refuse to go back not only for the safety aspect but the way I was treated the last time I went, I guarantee you I have more track experiance than the guy that jumped my *** for spraying my own VHT on my own tires at the box...
Old 11-08-2011, 09:31 AM
6 & 8 Second Club

Cool

Damn, sorry guys, this got frigging long??

Exactly, that is all we are saying.
How in the hell does it make sense that the same guys that bash denny, call him a POS thief,
and admit they don't like him and think he's a complete *******, still go every W/E??
Then when you say anything, they jump on you, when they just ripped him apart on another thread for trying to steal KOTS,
keeping your money & refusing to accept rain checks, bitch about the place being a **** hole!!
In my book, you must be an idiot for trying to support that track, me included!!
Just like one idiot says yes I HATE denny, all my friends HATE denny, and I won't give my money to a scumbag,
but we're still going to race there every week.
If that's not the stupidest thing I ever heard, I don't know what is???

All it would have took was if every stopped going after he stole those peoples money from the track rental,
and the family would have had to do something.
Instead, the people that whined all summer about what a POS he is,
what a **** hole the place is started going even more??

Just like someone posted, they overheard denny say something like "look at all the idiots showing up,
I can do anything and they're so stupid they'll keep coming, and he's covered because of some waiver"??

Again, just trying to look out for other racers, making sure everyone is aware of the safety & being ripped off issues.
If you don't want to hear it, don't open the thread or use the block moron setting.
I do all the time, life's too short to argue with clueless morons that think they know it all.
I joined the military in 1980, I might not know much, but I have seen & done a lot.
Wisdom comes with experience, and I have learned a thing or 2 in 31+ years of being an adult!!

To Gfleck, my office is 9 miles from RT 66, and yes it would be nice to tow to a track in our own backyard,
but they are never frigging open!!
We have went to 41 in the past, because most of my crew live that way, and they won't come up to Byron or the Grove.
I finally decide that enough is enough and stopped going.
You just can't keep giving money to a POS thief, because he's not going to change his spots, never!!

We went to the Grove, and one of the track workers came to my trailer and said just so you know,
they do not prep the track on Sun. T & T.
We spray vht to the 60' clocks, that's it!!
I've never seen you before and by looking at your car, I wanted you to know, so you be careful.
That was totally cool of that man, and I appreciated it.
We got rained out and I never went back.
We went to Byron, and they were awesome.
They got rain that morning, and with very few cars that even showed up,
they had every piece of equipment they own on the track drying & prepping the track.
They had to have lost their *** that day, but they got the track up & running, and treated us great.
I was so impressed, I went back 3 weeks in a row, and I thanked them personally before leaving.
It costs $120 in fuel to drive there, and I had to beg a buddy to drive the 6-6 1/2 hours to go with,
but it was worth it to support someone that treats us right, and appreciates us instead of our $20!!
So I know you are much closer to 41, and Byron is probably 2-2 1/2 hours each way,
just consider your car & safety, next time you want to test.
Yes the track is much shorter, but you will never have to waste a trip to 41 and get crap track prep.
If you go to Byron, you will get a fighting chance of getting real runs, and real data every pass.
People might not believe me, but my crew chief lost his shoe yesterday when he came out to back me up.

So again, if you know everything, stop reading the posts, because the more you talk,
the more you prove the point for us.
That POS has to go, and when one of those guys in a 7 or 8 second death trap gets killed,
you won't have 41 to run at, because the government won't be able to ignore them when it's on the news
and everyone starts finding out what's been going on down there.

Race safe everyone and have a nice off season!!