Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

1994 z28 camaro stolen! Cedar Rapids, IA

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1994 z28 camaro stolen! Cedar Rapids, IA

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place, but about two weeks ago my camaro was stolen. I could use all the help that I can get trying to find it. I'm sure by now the car is long gone, but the car had a lot of sentimental value and I would like to see it back. I have been slowly building the car for the last 4 years that I have owned it. It was the last car that my grandpa and I built together before he passed away. Offering a reward for any information that leads to me finding it. The car was red in color, with a black hockey stripe down the sides. The wheels were powder coated black with a red lip. I just put an oem ss spoiler off of a 2002 camaro as well. Here is a list of all the bolt ons that were just put on about 200 miles before it was stolen
-hooker super comp lt ceramic coated headers
-hooker ory
-borla adjustable catback
-qa1 single adjustable shocks
-bmr lowering springs
-bmr adjustable panhard bar
-bmr lca replicators
-front upper & lower controll arms
-energy suspension poly bushing kit up front
-hurst short throw shifter
The car also had a custom build stereo system that room up the whole trunk. That consisted of
- 12" kicker cvr x2
-500.1 kicker amp x2
-mtx 4xx amp x2
-mtx cross over
-1 red top & 1 yellow top battery
-stinger 4ga wiring
-custom built box and amp rack wrapped in leather, with "ss" emblem underneath
I know there are a lot of things that I'm leaving out but this will at least give you some idea what you're looking for. If you see any of these parts up for sale please let me know
Attached Thumbnails 1994 z28 camaro stolen! Cedar Rapids, IA-image-4085693171.jpg   1994 z28 camaro stolen! Cedar Rapids, IA-image-2140812803.jpg   1994 z28 camaro stolen! Cedar Rapids, IA-image-279069731.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1994 z28 camaro stolen! Cedar Rapids, IA